Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Sign in to follow this  
Relief

Relief Staff App

Posted (edited)
  • What's your in-game username? - Relief
  • What is your timezone? - Central
  • What is your playtime? - 14 days 14 hours and 13 minutes :D
  • Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - i've played a vast amount of servers from the largest to the smallest. ikov, soulsplit, slashscape, novea the list goes on.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - i really enjoy helping the community, i will go the extra mile for new players and take complaints and abusers seriously so everyone can enjoy their RuneWild experience.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I will try to do community giveaways and little hide and seek games as often as possible. I vow to be one of the most active and un-biased mods in the game. 
Edited by Relief
Play time was in game play time, now how much you play a day (6hrs+)

On 28/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, Relief said:

• ¿Cuál es tu nombre de usuario en el juego? - pk-99
  • ¿Cuál es tu zona horaria? - Central
  • ¿Cuál es tu tiempo de juego? - 7 dias a 10  horas
  • Cuéntanos un poco sobre tu historial de RSPS. - He jugado una gran cantidad de servidores desde el más grande hasta el más pequeño. ikov, soulsplit, slashscape, novea, rs07, la lista continua.
  • ¿Por qué quieres ser miembro de nuestro equipo de personal? - Realmente disfruto ayudando a la comunidad, haré un esfuerzo adicional para los nuevos jugadores y tomaré en serio las quejas y los abusadores para que todos puedan disfrutar de su experiencia RuneWild.
  • Cualquier otra cosa que quieras contarnos se puede publicar aquí: intentaré hacer obsequios comunitarios y pequeños juegos de escondidas tan a menudo como sea posible. Prometo ser uno de los mods más activos y sin sesgos del juego. 
Edited by xXMcBOOYXx

i want to be mod because, i want to help new players who enter runewild because, i already have experience.please  ask them to take me into account!

Edited by xXMcBOOYXx

Lol, guys you should create your own Moderator/staff thread instead of using mine :D good luck tho! 

Edited by Relief