Sign in to follow this  
David

Update #23: Lots of Updates - New Items, Collection Log, Price Guide, PvP Leagues

the update is very good but I would like that they could verzik in p3 could be tanked to give good use to the scythe in verzik and that the rare drop in theater of blood will stop my action faster - just rude - has 50 kill that I have taken a long time for nothing I think they should improve that, 
apart I already suggested in a forum about the list of drops of verzik victur and not ricibi nor a doctor but at least thanks for putting it.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:28 AM, Iron Rude said:

the update is very good but I would like that they could verzik in p3 could be tanked to give good use to the scythe in verzik and that the rare drop in theater of blood will stop my action faster - just rude - has 50 kill that I have taken a long time for nothing I think they should improve that, 

apart I already suggested in a forum about the list of drops of verzik victur and not ricibi nor a doctor but at least thanks for putting it.

hahahhaah what you on about bro hahha

esta muy buena 

por que no le ponen los verdaderos efectos de las armas y le ponen musica al juego como osrs seria mejor 

On 26/9/2019 at 3:28, Fe Venezuela said:

por que no ponen todos los cuartos en cada boos seria aun mas desafiente no creen y le ponen musica de osrs los efectos de las armas de osrs actualicen eso porfa