Xtreme Pain

Experience Rates after update

Hello and thanks to who ever is reading this!

First things first! I want to thank the staff for making RuneWild a possibility and keeping up the good work!

Now, I myself play to PvM and do some Skilling. I like to explore and see how much time and effort the creators of an rsps have put into it. I also look at how much attention to detail they have put into making everyone's experience unique and enjoyable. I'm a very social person and like to help people out with what I can. I also like to play very strategic and do things as efficient a possible. All of that makes me choose Iron Man style of game play 95% of the time.

Which is why I decided to post today. From my understanding Iron Man have different experience rates than normal player and also from my understanding is less than normal players. No issue with that I think who ever is playing as an Iron Man likes a challenge. I noticed that after the last update the alchemy experience is different. I'm talking about "level 55 Modern Magics: High Level Alchemy Spell." Experience per Cast use to be 5,000 and now is 1,650. This is the only thing I've noticed so far!

Not sure if this was a mistake since nothing was said on the update post about experience changing. If experience rates have changed I would like some more information on it. But in my opinion this makes it unfair from the new Iron Man (myself) to compete on the high scores.

Thanks,

XTreme Pain!

Glad you enjoy it, do you like the detail we put into it? As for alching it was using non-osrs magic experience rates for alching prior to the update, we are working on making every spell work in every spellbook, whilst doing that rework we corrected the experience amounts which were wrong. Hope this clears it up.

Hey David thanks for the reply! I very much enjoy the content you guys are putting out, haven't experienced it all yet but for sure will! I'm looking forward to having more in-game experience and maybe putting an application to be of more help to the server and the players.

That makes complete sense and I'm glad you guys are progressing to a more stable and accurate system!

Thanks for taking your time to answer,

Xtreme Pain,