g8d

Donator (BOND)

Donator Perks  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Donator Perks should revert to being permanent? and not this "bond" system

• Yes
    • No

I Personally feel this is unfair and the WRONG way to go..

It feels like a slap in the face to all the people who spent their IRL money on their accounts to have perks removed and have to donate MORE to get these bonds..

I've got a double feeling about this...

Its a great way to have some kind of fair money sink to the economy / Also unfair because some people have bills to stock on membership.

Players that have been around for a while have required their membership status for mostly 1 reason only... the restoration pool, so this effort and money being invested into the rank is pretty much being nullified and seems like a smack in the face it feels like.

Knowing you could possibly feel more safe in deepwild because teams may have to wait longer to recharge special attacks to dump on people is a good thing...

BUT with the current economy this will probably not be a realistic thing to hope for since most people can afford it.

I think the bond system is a very good concept but the way it nullifies all current donator ranks achieved seems a little dramatic to me.

If anyone has good ideas on how the bond system could be used, feel free to share because change starts with you. ^_^

19 hours ago, Dirty Specz said:

I've got a double feeling about this...

Its a great way to have some kind of fair money sink to the economy / Also unfair because some people have bills to stock on membership.

Players that have been around for a while have required their membership status for mostly 1 reason only... the restoration pool, so this effort and money being invested into the rank is pretty much being nullified and seems like a smack in the face it feels like.

Knowing you could possibly feel more safe in deepwild because teams may have to wait longer to recharge special attacks to dump on people is a good thing...

BUT with the current economy this will probably not be a realistic thing to hope for since most people can afford it.

I think the bond system is a very good concept but the way it nullifies all current donator ranks achieved seems a little dramatic to me.

If anyone has good ideas on how the bond system could be used, feel free to share because change starts with you. ^_^

it feels the same as when Runescape introduced Micro-transactions, Just another way to generate revenue..

I think it's fair, this is a business when it comes down to it.

There are definitely a lot of ways that would have been worse for the integrity of the game, at the end of the day it's easy to make 300m in a month in order to retain your membership.

On 26/10/2019 at 6:26 PM, Rudra said:

I think it's fair, this is a business when it comes down to it.

There are definitely a lot of ways that would have been worse for the integrity of the game, at the end of the day it's easy to make 300m in a month in order to retain your membership.

biggest load of bs, i hop on every so often to brid and use my perks to my advantage to yell or bank and get spec back faster.

I paid over 1.5b for my rank and to have to continue paying to use it with no money-back or no source of income to lay off some of the donators is kinda stupid

On 01/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, Kylza said:

biggest load of bs, i hop on every so often to brid and use my perks to my advantage to yell or bank and get spec back faster.

I paid over 1.5b for my rank and to have to continue paying to use it with no money-back or no source of income to lay off some of the donators is kinda stupid

Ye true, there should be base perks you get for being a certain donor.

donator zones are quite literally trash and this is a rsps, i shouldn't have to be buying bonds to keep my rank.

Support

11 hours ago, Bio said:

donator zones are quite literally trash and this is a rsps, i shouldn't have to be buying bonds to keep my rank.

Support

Especially after the vesta's armour and korasi's update the donator PvM zone is a gem, killing vet'ion, chaos fanatic & callisto without a single worry is overpowered. 

As for OP, you never paid for the rank, you paid for the items you bought with the credits. Besides 40 credits being quite cheap which you can make back easily within a day using the benefits of the sponsor rank.

7 hours ago, David said:

Especially after the vesta's armour and korasi's update the donator PvM zone is a gem, killing vet'ion, chaos fanatic & callisto without a single worry is overpowered. 

As for OP, you never paid for the rank, you paid for the items you bought with the credits. Besides 40 credits being quite cheap which you can make back easily within a day using the benefits of the sponsor rank.

right, but once again this a is a private server. we're not trying to re new our member ship for 1 little island and waste our money that we can be getting something more useful out of it. no disrespect just my opinion

On 11/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, David said:

"Especially after the vesta's armour and korasi's update the donator PvM zone is a gem, killing vet'ion, chaos fanatic & callisto without a single worry is overpowered. "

you're talking for the top 10 percent with legendary are higher donor rank. most people are not that high in ranking. so donor island is pretty shit for most people. maybe only use bonds for legendary or higher if thats the point you wanna make.

Edited by aloe