Sign in to follow this  
Xtreme Pain

Suggestions!

First I want to thank you for taking your time to read this post! *Please note that I only play in Iron Man Mode, so this topic might not apply to regular players!* Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, it wont hurt my feelings!

+Brutal Green Dragons - BGD in the Ancient Caver are glitched and do not drop loot when killed (please fix)!

+Divine Potions - Will Divine Potions be craftable/made by players in the future? I see this as important options for Herblore and Money Making for Irons!

+Cooking Gauntlets - Very annoying when fishing & cooking to have to take the gloves off to not fish cooked fish. Could this be a players' decision on the Game Toggles?

+Resource Area Fishing - Anglerfish only give 1200 XP for TWO, Sharks give 1100 XP for ONE? Unlike Mining and Woodcutting XP seems to not be worth it while fishing.

+Skilling - While many play to PK, the Iron Man community is growing and people are skilling a lot more. The server has a lot of rewards for PKing but NONE for skilling? *Mods feel free to PM me I have some ideas*

+Donator Rank - Many of us, including myself are BROKE in real life! Could Donator Ranks be purchased with in-game gold? If so, could they be purchased by Irons? I think this will give people another possible goal and also encourage game-play!

This concludes my suggestions (for now) I'll be making more updates to this in the future!