Sign in to follow this  
Digiac

Digiac's application

What's your in-game username? - 
Digiac

What is your timezone? - 
+01:00 UTC

What is your playtime? - 
Considering my gametime on rspspk and locopk it should be around 2-3 months ingame time

Tell us a little about your gaming history.
I started playing runescape back in 2005 (I still use this account), this was also the first ever game I was really into. My first rsps was soulsplit back in 2007, I played this for about 6 months then I got back into the real game. Since I didn't enjoy pre-eoc as much as I did oldschool, I decided to get back into rspses. The next rsps i started playing was soulplayps, I've played this for about 2-3 years and I also have staff member experience as a moderator on here. After I said my farewell to soulplayps I started playing beastpk on which I was an active enthousiastic player for another 2 years and I've been a beta tester for them (checking for bugs amd giving feedback). In 2015 I started playing two big rspses, dreamscape and dawntained. I've been a trial helper on dawntained for 2 months after which I became a regular player again due to too many staff members in my timezone.
On dreamscape I haven't been a staff member although I did get a PM from the owner in-game asking if I wanted to be a staff member which I turned down.
In 2016 I decided to play stakescape on which I was (until the day they closed down) for 2 years.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
In my opinion helping other people that seek assistance is a delightful experience. I also know from experience that it can be really annoying to not get the assistance you long for, forcing you to ask around the game trying to find a player willing to take the time to help you.

Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: First of all I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application, whether I get accepted or not is ofcourse upto the staff team and before making your choice, I would like to take another brief moment of your time to give you a few reasons to accept me:
- I can spend 1-10+ hours a day in game depending on how much free time I have but generally I should be able to spend atleast 2-3 hours active.
- I don't expect ANYTHING in return for my services, this is completely free and I don't require any compensation for this.
- I have played the game for a long time, before the game got reset and renamed to RuneWild, I am experienced veteran.
- I have plenty of previous staff experience, and I'm good at dealing with multiple things and people at once. I also know how to act correctly and when to act. I know the rules of the game really well.
- My timezone's staff activity is actually really low, it doesn't happen often but in the weekends it certainly does that I login in the morning and there's no staff members online. I think that this is a major issue and I think that there should always be a staff member available for the players to consult with problems, if this isn't the case there's a big chance of the player leaving the game to never come back. This also gives players the perfect oppurtunity to break the rules since there's no staff member around to keep an eye on them.