Sign in to follow this  
DellSkiipZ

Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? -  DellSkiipZ
  • What is your timezone? - UTC -04:00
  • What is your playtime? - RWPS approximately 6 months
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I dedicate myself to pking 12+ hours a day sometimes being afk answering user questions...I play osrs 4 years ago, all I like about the game is pking and the way it is set up and I always wanted to test that ...Until this year I learned that the rsps existed and decided to found one but as I said I did not have the economic resources, and the first one I played was rune wild ... I liked it and would like to be part of the staff staff and test my knowledge again I haven't put them in a while ...Runewild is a good server designed, configured. And I'm interested in being part of the staff here and representing such a good server.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - Because some time ago I decided to found an rsps but I did not have the economic requirements to do so, and now I prefer to be part of an already founded rsps and contribute my help and my knowledge.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I have worked with several online games, I have worked with vps, DB SQL, MyPHP, and I would like to contribute some of my knowledge!
Edited by DellSkiipZ

I would like to see you more active over help cc & yell, for now i stay as undecided. You should add more information into your application but good luck :)

Decent application.. You need a bit more info about your history, and would like to see you more active in help cc/ yell. 

-1 from me.

when in wild this player is very toxic and uses alot of bad language that as a possible staff member shouldnt be doing. if this improves i may change my mind but until then its a NO SUPPORT from me

3 hours ago, pkedbyzig said:

-1 from me.

when in wild this player is very toxic and uses alot of bad language that as a possible staff member shouldnt be doing. if this improves i may change my mind but until then its a NO SUPPORT from me

I never do that ...
Don't get mad just because you can't beat me <3 Happy day brother.

Edited by DellSkiipZ