Sign in to follow this  
DellSkiipZ

Staff Application

The application is stronger than average, I've not seen much but interacting with the community via yell/help cc will help increase your chances, put yourself out there.

Edit:

Proved himself very active and helpful, worth a chance as a trial atleast good luck :)

2 hours ago, jelly bean said:

Edit:

Proved himself very active and helpful, worth a chance as a trial atleast good luck :)

Ty

On 12/30/2019 at 1:17 PM, DellSkiipZ said:

I never do that ...
Don't get mad just because you can't beat me <3 Happy day brother.

point proved right there. not really what we need from a potential staff member to be honest

Have never seen you help via yell or been in the help cc as your always in roberts cc PK'ing. heres a list of what you could improve to increase your chances

1. stop being toxic when you're pking, you can flame to a limit but don't go over it if you wanna represent yourself as a moderator on Runewild.
2.. Increase your activity on forums, your forums posts talks for itself. also be more active in-game & be more helpful/active on the discord, forums.
3. also, your english Is not the best it's often hard to understand what you really mean. I think language Is 1 of the main requirements you need to be staff but well well, goodluck