Sign in to follow this  
Epara

Suggestions

The past 1-2 months i played runewild i noticed some things that could help the server, i got those suggestions in mind,

PvP ; 

- Emblems need a buff in prize range by increasing the Points u receive ea tier on a emblem, dying 2-3 time's in dharok will already be a loss if you manage getting a T10.

- Untreadables should break at edgeville too, at dying the player 2 receives the cashout of player 1 repairing the items.

- New event where caskets can be opened for a amount % to receive a double reward, this will be only possible in the wilderness and when opening you will get teleblocked it will also broadcast your reward in the yell chat.

PvM ; 

- Since this is a PK server it should have wilderness slayer with a own custom shop (wilderness slayer points) can spended on it, wilderness slayer need to be a good money making method to increase pvm activity in the wilderness.

- Skulled Pvm increased drop boost by any % in the wilderness and Red skulled a extra amount %.

:) 

I like them all, the only tweak I'd suggest is that untradeables should only have a CHANCE of breaking.