Ibtisami

SWARM Multi/SIngle CC!

SWARM

We're currently the biggest multi cc of runewild, we dominate the wilderness daily and make sure that we see no white dots in any multi locs. we enter all multi events we can and share everything evenly with each member that took part in the event.

Requirements;

• 1+ KDR (Must have 100+ kills)
  • Discord downloaded (You don't need a mic, although you need to listen to calls)
  • Knowledge of PKing in multi (spears, d scims, maces, calls, etc.)
  • Join the discord as much as you can. If you're in CC but not in discord, you'll have 3 chances before you get kicked.
  •  

Rules;

• No backstabbing.
  • Turn up to wars when you can (if you're afk fair enough, if you're edge pking when there's a war going on we'll question you why)
  • No flaming.
  • Help members when you can. 
  • Listen to members with ranks. 
  • If you're not calling when a war is going on, don't bother speaking unless you're calling (avoid people speaking over each other)

Application;

Name in-game:

KDR:

Discord (mic/no mic):

What is your clan experience?

Why do you want to join Swarm?

GEAR AND SETUPS EXAMPLES: 

multi_tb.png

Multi_melee.png

Multi_range.png

Name in-game: Igor 

KDR: 6f86494f9353e68a7976610e17c34951909.png

Discord (mic/no mic): I Do

What is your clan experience?  im still playing runescape 07. There is my expierence, you can see more vids on channel : 

Why do you want to join Swarm? i just recently joined this RSPS server, also playing runescape 07 for long time, but playing RSPS also for practice.

6 minutes ago, Igor said:

Name in-game: Igor 

KDR: 6f86494f9353e68a7976610e17c34951909.png

Discord (mic/no mic): I Do

What is your clan experience?  im still playing runescape 07. There is my expierence, you can see more vids on channel : 

Why do you want to join Swarm? i just recently joined this RSPS server, also playing runescape 07 for long time, but playing RSPS also for practice.

Accepted. Will contact you In-game