Sign in to follow this  
me k0ed you1

bullshit

I love how I was muted for fucking nothing on this shit ass server. fuck this shit game you're all trash and I love your pick who you wanna mute and banned etc. your staff cant manage a server worth dick they don't serve the server like they should ive reported many people for flaming and using the n word. nothing ever happened too them other than winnings useless ass saying do do it again lmfao but I get straight up muted at friend. fuck you fags. enjoy your toxic ass server

You need 2 calm this down. You’re acting super immature. Don’t break the rules if you can’t handle the consequences either. Grow up. 

Hello there,

First of all we have a professional staff team on RuneWild. Instead of posting this you should post an appeal on the right section. If a staff member have muted you obv you have done something that made him punish you. If you feel that the staff member did abuse his power feel free to report it to the owner or to the community manager.  I understand that you're upset but calm down think about it and feel free to appeal.

Kind regards,

Jellyy :)

lol, professional????? by letting flippo and all there other butt buddy say what ever they want but nothing happens too them cause lunim and winningg are giving it too them in the ass. lmfao your servers is a joke m8 sorry too tell you 

57 minutes ago, me k0ed you1 said:

lol, professional????? by letting flippo and all there other butt buddy say what ever they want but nothing happens too them cause lunim and winningg are giving it too them in the ass. lmfao your servers is a joke m8 sorry too tell you 

Next time feel free to report them if you have any proof instead of posting this topic.

David and Hope are dedicated to help the community of RuneWild grow to its maximum potential, helping the community in-game via forums/discord with questions and queries. They overlook the staff team and would correct their staff members actions if their action are unacceptable or wrong and take great leadership. The RuneWild staff team are doing a good job, if you feel like they aren't  just message David or Hope with proof privately and i'm sure both of them or one of them would look into it and reply as both take great leadership of RuneWild and only want the best for the community. Much love appreciated my friend me k0ed you1, enjoy your day

So you have reported players in our discord for being severely toxic with proof, and we haven’t done anything against it?

11 hours ago, me k0ed you1 said:

Yes, professional. Obviously you did more than what everyone else is doing. Not one staff member on this server has abused powers. Again, don’t get mad for getting caught being a disrespect player.