Fux Boy

Gambling Ban

Just a small suggestion I think would help a bit, I know you can already ban yourself from gambling HOWEVER I think you should not be able to pay to unban yourself. Anyone who is addicted that’s trying to stop will pay the fee (only like 150m). I think it should be however long you chose to be banned for that’s how long it should be. 

Very nice suggestions there , I totally agree with you would help the gamble addiction and make it sink. However what I know it used to be the other way but David always got spammed about people that wants an unban. So that’s why the decided to make it that way like it is now. But I really hope that he will change it. 

1 hour ago, Jellyy said:

Very nice suggestions there , I totally agree with you would help the gamble addiction and make it sink. However what I know it used to be the other way but David always got spammed about people that wants an unban. So that’s why the decided to make it that way like it is now. But I really hope that he will change it. 

Oh yeah I can imagine he gets blown up for people wanting to be unbanned. Maybe add the command for a moderator if people want to be unbanned? If anything it should be a hefty fine to be unbanned. Not the 150m or whatever haha. 

39 minutes ago, fux boy said:

Oh yeah I can imagine he gets blown up for people wanting to be unbanned. Maybe add the command for a moderator if people want to be unbanned? If anything it should be a hefty fine to be unbanned. Not the 150m or whatever haha. 

I mean, why not just add both options. Like / pay for unban/ or  / can't pay  for unban,  check this out @David

1 hour ago, 0O0O0O0O NH said:

Yeah, I agree. a gamble addict will pay for the unban regardless so that shouldn't be an option.

Good suggestion!

Thanks bro. I know I did for sure and I ended up regretting it lol. I’m over staking like that now though lol. Can’t just focus on that. 

Edited by fux boy

6 hours ago, Jellyy said:

I mean, why not just add both options. Like / pay for unban/ or  / can't pay  for unban,  check this out @David

That’s an even better idea. Always smart to give players options. Good thinking bro