Sign in to follow this  
David

Update #28: High-Risk & Gamble Zone, Sounds & Home Rework

Good updates, there is however one thing I don't like. The 5 second timer before being able to teleport after speccing should in my opinion only be put in place  at edgeville, risking area's, epvp and cpvp since it would help to prevent people from rushing in set places. In deepwild this is somewhat pointless and rather annoying since single clans won't be able to dump specs in a fall-in making it harder for clans to kill their target.
Another issue with not being able to teleport straight after you have used you're special attack is running the risk of getting tbed under lvl 30 wilderness for 5 minutes. Clans will eventually lure players into speccing them under 30 wilderness and and proceed to dscim-tb the player, essentially abusing this mechanic making it harder for single pkers without a clan to enjoy deepwild pking. 

I personally dislike the timer the most because it affects the way pking works in deepwild, and therefor straying away ever so slightly from the way pking works in the original game.

12 hours ago, elmo said:

Good updates, there is however one thing I don't like. The 5 second timer before being able to teleport after speccing should in my opinion only be put in place  at edgeville, risking area's, epvp and cpvp since it would help to prevent people from rushing in set places. In deepwild this is somewhat pointless and rather annoying since single clans won't be able to dump specs in a fall-in making it harder for clans to kill their target.
Another issue with not being able to teleport straight after you have used you're special attack is running the risk of getting tbed under lvl 30 wilderness for 5 minutes. Clans will eventually lure players into speccing them under 30 wilderness and and proceed to dscim-tb the player, essentially abusing this mechanic making it harder for single pkers without a clan to enjoy deepwild pking. 

I personally dislike the timer the most because it affects the way pking works in deepwild, and therefor straying away ever so slightly from the way pking works in the original game.

I get your point, although isn't it the same on the original game?

On 1/27/2020 at 3:06 AM, David said:

You can no longer preload your granite maul as this was removed on OSRS.

brb uninstalling