David

Update #29: Nightmare Staffs, Inquisitors Armour & Mace

We wanted you to enjoy the new items OSRS released as soon as possible. Two night-shifts and here we are, all the new items that were released are now on RuneWild. The boss will be released in approximately 2 weeks around the 20th of February.

Nightmare Staffs
The Nightmare Staff is a powerful magic weapon. It is tradeable and requires 65 Magic and 50 Hitpoints to equip. It does not degrade and can autocast both standard and Ancient spells. You can attach three different orbs to the Nightmare staff. These orbs are tradeable and change the staffs powers upon attaching. 

• Harmonised Nightmare Staff
    • Requires 75 Magic and 50 Hitpoints to wield.
    • Allows the Staff to cast standard spells a tick faster than normal.
    • Removes the tick delay when autocasting.
    • The staff loses the ability to autocast Ancient spells.
    • Harmonised Nightmare Orb is purchasable from Hatius Cosantius, the credits store, for 2.500 credits.

c2328630e4bd15f69b24034cc1b22426.png

• Eldritch Nightmare Staff
    • Adds a special attack to the staff `Invocate` that consumes 75% of the player's special attack energy.
      • The base damage for Invocate is scaled based on the player's Magic level, ranging from 39 at level 75 to 50 at level 99, which can be increased with magic damage boosting items. At level 99, the maximum possible hit is 60.
      • Restores the caster's prayer points by 50% of the damage dealt. Invocate can boost the caster's prayer points above their prayer level (like the ancient mace), up to a maximum of 120. The special attack does not consume runes.
    • Eldritch Nightmare Orb is purchasable from Hatius Cosantius, the credits store, for 1.500 credits

2d783944bfa335902ad06ddbb8caa0d0.png

• Volatile Nightmare Staff
    • Adds a special attack to the staff `Immolate` that consumes 55% of the player's special attack energy.
      • The special attack hits with an added 50% accuracy.
      • The base damage for Immolate is scaled based on the player's Magic level, ranging from 50 at level 75 to 66 at level 99, which can be increased with magic damage boosting items. At level 99, the maximum possible hit is 80.
    • Volatile Nightmare Orb is purchasable from Hatius Cosantius, the credits store, for 3.500 credits.

d1f43d48c7b95b87a5bfc1492783d69d.png

Inquisitor's Armour & Mace
The Inquisitor's Armour & Mace are mainly useful for their crush bonuses.

• Inquisitors Mace
    • 1-Handed crush weapon with bonuses congruent to the Ghrazi rapier and blade of Saeldor, acting as the crush variant of these weapons. 
    • It is tradeable and requires 75 Attack to equip. It does not degrade.

9f128e693ce5999a48b97d31b8f33db7.png

• Inquisitor's Armour
    • The Inquisitor's Armour, a new set of melee armour with a focus on crush accuracy and defence.
    • All three pieces require 70 Strength and 30 Defence to equip.
    • They are all tradeable, do not degrade

576de28451472dbe74cd289a10285f6a.png  bb1d118817e1f459838fe751e1e47a98.png

Other updates

• The Malevolent Ghost is the new Central Boss, we thank El Loco Toro for all it's hunts.
  • Patched all flower poker bugs.
  • Patched the stairs at the gamble area.
  • Patched the armadyl godsword weapon sounds.
  • Patched the yellow kill death ratio overlay on-screen.
  • You can no longer alch items from the sponsor store as an ironman.

Well damn, I was a little annoyed because you teased me last night by hinting towards a major update and then leaving me in the dark but this definitely makes up for it!

Keep'em comin' chief :)

Edited by Wheelchairz
Typo brudda, happens to the best of us.

Hello David runewild runescape private server owner please allow me one staff for making of pk commentary video thanks.

I don't see anything good about the update if the bosses don't come out it's just like updating for the sounds I think you had to get the boss with the items on February 20th but thanks for the updates :)

12 hours ago, Fe Venezuela said:

I don't see anything good about the update if the bosses don't come out it's just like updating for the sounds I think you had to get the boss with the items on February 20th but thanks for the updates :)

Void of anything good, aside from the entire update.

Having new items such as the volatile staff early is a big draw to new players and potential donators and beneficial to this type of business.

I can guarantee, had this update not have happened, people would be saying "when are the new items out".