Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisami

WILDERNESS SUGGESTIONS

YO, David you changed the central boss from 3k hp til 20k hp & higher defence bonus (???). this boss already drops jackshit and you made it even worse, you should change the drops on the boss instead of increasing the hp & defence bonus of it that was the most stupid shit I've seen in my life

also add a blood key system like dawntained have so you actually wanna run the multi and can feed your cc for their work in the wilderness, we don't get jackshit for what we're doing now like come on add a blood key system or change the treasure chest loot to something better.

come on let us see a change in the wilderness, all multipkers are complaining come on do something @David

At the very least I feel like the central boss should be changed back to its original stats.

vouch on all, boss takes too long to kill for the loot it drops - maybe add a higher chance at loot for the HP it has?

for the blood key - good idea but make the reward like 50m and every 2 hours the chest appears, therefore it will be active but the rewards will not be anything too insane.

Yeah man 20k hp for same drops as Loco Toro with 3k hp.I didnt see good loot for ages.

Also add some better items to pk shop :P