Sign in to follow this  
kd

DON'T STAKE

I mean, it's common knowledge that it's a filthy addiction because most don't know when to stop and it's all down to luck.

Sure, a solid bank can be accumulated but it comes with risks in comparison to more passive and reliable methods.

it's beyond me why people continue to stake whilst already being able to do anything and everything in the game, but I guess I won't know because I don't ever gamble.

On 20/02/2020 at 4:59 PM, Prestige said:

Wym by "I didn't even know if I'd won until the game told me..."?

I'd never fped before or even watched it so when I had an oak for example I didn't know if that was good or bad until the game gave me the items. I know now though obviously.

On 20/02/2020 at 8:50 PM, XXXSMOKEWRLD said:

it's beyond me why people continue to stake whilst already being able to do anything and everything in the game, but I guess I won't know because I don't ever gamble.

Boredom 

5 minutes ago, GFul said:

I'd never fped before or even watched it so when I had an oak for example I didn't know if that was good or bad until the game gave me the items. I know now though obviously.

I see. That's unfortunate. Try to check out the guide i made for gambling. Will definitely help you in the future: https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/2932-gambling-guide/

Hope you'll be able to rebuild double your initial bank soon.

24 minutes ago, Prestige said:

I see. That's unfortunate. Try to check out the guide i made for gambling. Will definitely help you in the future: https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/2932-gambling-guide/

Hope you'll be able to rebuild double your initial bank soon.

It wasn't a problem to start with as even if I knew I'd won before it announced it, I couldn't change anything. But appreciate it dude

this is old but it's in the spam section soooo.... WE ALL KNOW STAKING Is horrible take it from a personal degenerate himself.