Sign in to follow this  
Hovaldo

Woodcutting Guide

Actually I've timed each inventory with both axe's: Rune and Dragon. I can safely say that even though you can get an inventory of willows faster, it isn't the fastest method. Here's my findings:

rune axe:
willows = exp per inv 37800, 2:14 (Time to get a full inventory) - 282 xp per scond
yews = exp per inv 98000, 4:14 (Time to get a full inventory) - 385 xp per second
magic = exp per inv 140000, 5:35 (Time to get a full inventory) - 417 xp per second

dragon axe: 
willows = exp per inv 37800, exp per inv 1:37 (Time to get a full inventory) - 389 xp per second
yews = exp per inv 98000, 4:06 (Time to get a full inventory) - 398 xp per second
magic = exp per inv 140000, 4:37 (Time to get a full inventory) - 505 xp per second

You might wanna update your guide bro :P

Edited by African Nig

12 hours ago, ZEEBOOT said:

Clean guide, well done

11 hours ago, Justin said:

Another simple and great guide. Thanks for making this mate.

Thank you guys for you feedback! Appreciate it!

3 hours ago, African Nig said:

Actually I've timed each inventory with both axe's: Rune and Dragon. I can safely say that even though you can get an inventory of willows faster, it isn't the fastest method. Here's my findings:

rune axe:
willows = exp per inv 37800, 2:14 (Time to get a full inventory) - 282 xp per scond
yews = exp per inv 98000, 4:14 (Time to get a full inventory) - 385 xp per second
magic = exp per inv 140000, 5:35 (Time to get a full inventory) - 417 xp per second

dragon axe: 
willows = exp per inv 37800, exp per inv 1:37 (Time to get a full inventory) - 389 xp per second
yews = exp per inv 98000, 4:06 (Time to get a full inventory) - 398 xp per second
magic = exp per inv 140000, 4:37 (Time to get a full inventory) - 505 xp per second

You might wanna update your guide bro :P

Hmm you calculations seem to be nice, but I always like to do a skill the easiest way. Without thinking much about it. Past 90, willows is very fast per inventory as I noticed. Thanks for you feedback, but I wont change my guide as of now. Oli is making a best xp/hr guide, so lets see what he puts in :) Thanks.

2 hours ago, Hovaldo said:

Hmm you calculations seem to be nice, but I always like to do a skill the easiest way. Without thinking much about it. Past 90, willows is very fast per inventory as I noticed. Thanks for you feedback, but I wont change my guide as of now. Oli is making a best xp/hr guide, so lets see what he puts in :) Thanks.

Alright no worries bro, even though cutting magic logs is a win win situation as you can afk and get more exp per hour. Bless!

Still nice guide btw.

Edited by African Nig

Nice guide. But why do you make a preset if you can do ::empty when ur inventory is full?

You will fill ur bank with logs aswell :P

1 hour ago, Atlas said:

Nice guide. But why do you make a preset if you can do ::empty when ur inventory is full?

You will fill ur bank with logs aswell :P

Don't wanna empty those magics/yews, and as well as that, it's quicker to press a function key, than it is to type ::empty.

Just now, Rudra said:

Don't wanna empty those magics/yews, and as well as that, it's quicker to press a function key, than it is to type ::empty.

Use ::empty untill u reach to cut magic/yews logs :P