Sign in to follow this  
kd

Slayer, Banking and Thieving

These are QOL Updates I believe the game would benefit from;

1. Slayer. The repetitiveness of the tasks are pretty frustrating imo. It's either Infernal Mage's, wild dogs or Magic Axe's. Would be improved with just a more diverse range of tasks.

2. Banking. The skillers out there would appreciate the withdraw all option as this would benefit things like cooking etc.

3. Thieving. The absolute bane of my existence. Lvl 1-60 if you're not clicking super efficient takes like 3-4 hours. Things like master farmers or a more variety of stalls between levels would help.

Edited by kd

Definetely, think a few skills may need a little boost or something spicy added to them

Edited by high life

Support, although I would appreciate not being restricted as far as the bank command is oncerned with timers or area restrictions or atleast not at the higher tier donator ranks so I can be more efficient because right now that's genuinely annoying.

On 05/03/2020 at 12:22 AM, Wheelchairz said:

Support, although I would appreciate not being restricted as far as the bank command is oncerned with timers or area restrictions or atleast not at the higher tier donator ranks so I can be more efficient because right now that's genuinely annoying.

It should be more accessible in different areas, and the delay is mind-numbingly frustrating.