Sign in to follow this  
Hp

Hp - Suggestions!

Although I have not played any of 2019 I am back to see Runewild become the best server it can be, hopefully some of these suggestions are considered! :) 

I've constructed a list of suggestions for content that will make Runewild a bit more enjoyable.

I've also color coded this list from what I feel is Priority, Important and Minor.

• Add a Coffer to the armour repair stand, each time you break armour it will automatically be repaired as long as you have cash inside your coffer
  • Prioritize BH targets by only giving BH targets to those who are not already in combat
  • I feel like the Presets interface could be worked on greatly. It hasn't changed much since it's initial update, possibly create a more user-friendly type of interface
  • Autocasting needs to be reworked, when autocasting is enabled it should instantly cast but instead there is a delay

Autocasting vs. clicking spell -> casting (correct speed)

yz1JG4X.gif

• Rewards should be given for completing Collection Logs for Bosses, etc.
  • 'Right Click' examine on any NPC and it will open the corresponding Drop Table Guide for that monster
  • Add more incentives to PvP while risking

- Example; Using ::highrisk and risking a certain amount will greatly improve your chance of obtaining caskets from killing players

50M+ risk - improved normal casket rate by 50%

100M+ risk - improved purple casket rate by 50%

250M+ risk - improved gold casket rate by 50%

• Add a ::pure command which teleports you west of edgeville wilderness line
  • When a PvM drop is broadcasted it will also display the Kc for that drop
  • With the introduction of Pre-Eoc items like Torva Set I would like to see the Divine, Primal, Moriggan's Set, Flasks, etc. added in some type of way whether it be strictly from PvP or inside a Boss Drop Table. Less P2W methods of obtaining these would be beneficial
  • More Cash/Item sinks

- Example:

When attaching 'kits' to items they become permanent untradables, when you die with these untradables they become 'broken' and the price to repair is much higher. 

• Remove 3rd age items from the vote shop/Remove 3a Boxes. It really devalues these items and I feel they should stay on a 'rare' table of sorts whether it be from Mystery Boxes, Crystal Keys, etc.
  • Add more timers such as Divine potions, anti-venom, etc.
  • King Roald lottery seems to be lacking greatly. Possibly have the lottery draw capped per 2-3 hours instead of having to wait 24 hours?
  • Trading Post - Search User (self explanatory)
  • CREATE more incentives for becoming an Ironman! I feel with the introduction of these tiers we should see more players joining for this experience. Not all players coming to Runewild are here to Pk 24.7

~ Thank you for reading my suggestions!

Edited by Hp