Sign in to follow this  
Bonucci

Revenants

I believe we can all agree that the last update was brilliant, it was a long awaited update that we needed.

The next area of improvement should be the Revenants cave, I’d love to see it active again it’s one of the best spots for PKing.

We all know about ’High risk = High reward’. This should apply to all activities in the wilderness right? On OSRS you recieve a higher chance of hitting the rare droptable whilst killing Revenants skulled, we should implement that mechanic.

The droptable for Revenants isn’t attractive either, the best drop you can get is a weapon worth like 150m. We need more variety to the droptable & new items to the rare droptable which can be discussed. 

Lastly I would like to see the emblem prices buffed, sometimes I don’t even pick them up because I know they’re pretty much worthless.

Let me know what you think.

This will make pking more active if implemented, thank you for your suggestion my friend Viking, please keep it coming, much love appreciated, enjoy your day !

Some new items could definitely be added to improve activity here. I'd like to see this, what sort of items are you thinking?

9 hours ago, Emani 22 said:

Some new items could definitely be added to improve activity here. I'd like to see this, what sort of items are you thinking?

Possibly introduction of Morrigan/Zuriel/Statius’ armour if polled of course. Those drops may be controversial but Revenant’s should be one of the best money makers especially on a PK server due to it being a great PK spot but it’s not really rewarding. 

New drops that can possibly be added are;

- PK points (random amount)

- Chance of receiving PvP caskets (The red, green, purple, gold ones)

I’ll update the post if I come up with more drops.

I was also thinking of a possible buff to the wilderness weapons, they’re extremely cheap and useless.