FOE NEM

Veteran application

1. You must have atleast 50 posts on the forums. I don't have this because I don't use forums, but I've played since the beginning of loco pk and this server donated close to 10k on both servers. My name was themjordans.
  2. Account creation must be atleast 12 months old. Have this?
  3. Your past 30 days play time must be atleast 50 hours. Have this to?
  4. No severe punishments in the past 90 days. Ofc not

Please only let David reply to this. Proof I'm from loco pk I was a top donator and you gave me a sled that only like 3 people had as a gift for playing a long time and donating alot. 

In the original post it says:

quote: 'There are a few requirements you need to meet before applying, if you don't meet the requirements please don't bother posting since it will be auto-declined.'

You literally don't succeed at the first requirement so why do you even bother posting? 

Also, in the future try to add evidence such as print screens of set requirements. (You must understand David doesn’t have time to individually check each account applying for this role, so you must do your best effort in giving as much evidence as possible. This is somewhat of a no-brainer.)

Lastly, I'd like to say that this server is not locopk, even though it has the same owner.  In order to get a veteran rank, you must be a veteran on runewild, not locopk!! FYI the sled in locopk could be bought upon the servers release in a shop. Later it was made untradeable and people could no longer buy one in set shop. I had one on two of my old locopk accounts (Rag & Ragsmuppet) . Not sure if you are that much of a locopk veteran after all…

I'm not David but I’d be surprised if you are accepted for the veteran rank.