Sign in to follow this  
Wheelchairz

Suggestions 2.0

HwkZy98.png

• Loot the Treasure Chest x20 times achievement : I saw complaints about this and as the owner of the current most active and largest multi clan-chat on RuneWild, I vouch that the odds of a solo player securing even a singular chest is highly unlikely let alone 20 times to complete the achievement seeing how heavily the events are dominated by teams, personally wouldn't go as far as saying remove the achievement and add an entirely new one as there's a handful of people (myself included) who have all the achievements done but perhaps compliment that achievement with a secondary and less profittable method to make it more viable for solo players.
  • Safezone DMG : Just because of how it is now, any and all incoming damage can be avoided and nullified by simply running into the safezone which motivates a hit and run tactic, while I do understand the concept of a safezone there should also be a balance because as it is now it heavily favors the hit and run tactic, so what I had in mind is an adjustment which makes ANY AND ALL INCOMING DAMAGE from what little spent was spent in the wilderness should still be carried over into the safezone IF you ran into, this shouldn't be applied to teleports as teleports on OSRS nullify incoming damage.
  • Royal Benefits & Servant Pet : I absolutely love the rank itself but to be honest the benefits and features of the rank & pet are a little underwhelming considering it's a $10.000 rank or valued at 500b-600b with the current market value of $10 Scrolls, I respect the fact that the benefits weren't buffed tremendously as it would become too overpowered but perhaps add some EXCLUSIVE benefits to the Royal Rank and Royal Servant Pet such as..
    - Royal Zone : Maybe a zone that is even more efficient than what the Master+ zone has to offer.
    - Bank Restriction & Timers : Maybe offer non-restricted access to the ::bank feature in respected areas (non-wilderness) without timers etc.. I definitely see the reason behind the restrictions but I reckon people who reach this rank have little to no reason to abuse a feature like this as the risks of abusing it wouldn't be worth it, frankly you'd be an idiot if you did at this stage.
    - Royal Servant Pet : I love it but I do think it should be fine-tuned and adjusted a little, the Slayer Task teleportation is lovely but it should teleport people to the best locations available to them, since 9 times out 10 the ones who have this Pet will be Royal Donator with access to risk-free zones to do their boss tasks, the hard task teleports should focus Catacombs over the other dungeons and in regards to the Corporeal / Zulrah teleport feature which I find rather stupid (no offense) as we've had access to direct teleports since Master+, this pet allows us to save ourselves a second or two which is nice but is that worth the 250b+ investment from Diamond to Royal, ofcourse the rank is new and despite the benefits I would have unlocked it but I do see how it could be adjusted and improved to encourage more people to unlock this rank.
  • Royal Forums Rank : Just like the Diamond one I suggested in 1.0, I look forward to see how this one will turn out.
  • Double XP / PK Rewards : I've seen boost scrolls in the Clan Warlord shop that offer these, however I would like to see an occasional Double XP / PK reward weekend or every Saturday to boost the morale and celebrate the weekends, I've seen countless servers do these and they're extremely popular and liked by their Playerbase sometimes even blowing past their peaks because of this or even introduce a wishing well which allows users to activate it server-wide at will for 'x' amount of time after the well has collected an 'x' amount of value, this would also have a positive impact on the economy.

Edited by Wheelz

6 minutes ago, Bloody Mc said:

I agree @david. spent to much damn time on this game for a $10k rank to be so usless. 

I wouldn't call it useless, but with the benefits we have from Master+ kinda overlaps with each other.

Edited by Wheelz
typo

No double xp at all, but no issue with the rest, just don't want to devalue peoples achievements.

41 minutes ago, 97 GORE said:

No double xp at all, but no issue with the rest, just don't want to devalue peoples achievements.

Fair enough, how about the Double PK rewards? (Coins, Wilderness Point Tickets, Seasonal Event Tickets).

2 hours ago, Achievment said:

Great ideas except ::bank command can be heavily abused 

Agreed, I have the assumption that these were put in place to prevent macroing and the sorts but on the other hand I highly doubt anyone would be foolish enough to put a Royal Donator account at risk by abusing this.

I like alot of the suggestions. Some are a bit iffy like taking away achievements in which people, like yourself, have completed. But great and in-depth post nonetheless!

On 03/05/2020 at 7:26 PM, Wheelz said:

Fair enough, how about the Double PK rewards? (Coins, Wilderness Point Tickets, Seasonal Event Tickets).

Yeah for sure, I'd much prefer that.

I agree with what you have to suggest especially the safezone dmg so annyoing with all the d bow rushers maybe they can finally get a taste of their own medicine haha