Sign in to follow this  
partypete44

Partypete44 / Sinister Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? - Partypete44
  • What is your timezone? - GMT
  • What is your playtime? - 12 Days
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - Been Playing RSPS since 2012, been in plenty of teams and played by myself at times as well, i'm experienced with the game mechanics and people management, Been staff on other servers such as OS-Scape and Alotic.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - Highly enjoy Runewild, it's by far the best server out there and it's managed very well, I'm experienced with staff positions on previous servers like I've already stated and I think I'd be a very good fit here, I'm active, knowledgeable with runewild and good at resolving complex situations, I'm full of ideas on how to improve peoples experiences on this game and I'd like to work on them.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I'd be good pick for a staff position, I'm non-bias, and highly active, I'm also extremely organised. Thanks for reading

Posted (edited)

Just like L's application, despite the affiliation with Mortem the application while short was well-written and straight to the point while I'm sure there's some 'toxicity' on your end like many other such as myself it's kept to acceptable banter and no lines are crossed, neutral.

Edited by Wheelz
typo

7 hours ago, Prominence said:

If you stopped ahking i would gladly welcome you to the staff team.

LOL!