What's your in-game username? - 
HCIMortem | L

What is your timezone? -
GMT

What is your playtime? - 

PKPOohc.png       L
                        5LXiTxy.png      HCIMortem

Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
Mostly just Runescape apart from competitive Call of Duty (CoD 4-MW2). Then adventured onto RSPS back in 2017 where I've decided to lead a team and be apart of the PVP community. I started playing Runewild 2 years ago. I've forum administered many other games such as Vainglory and Gamebattles. I've hosted my own RSPS but never got around to actually launching back in 2016 which was a self project with myself and a few others, so I understand the work that goes in from David, which I appreciate. Since running Teams on multiple RSPS's I've always dealt with problems of different communities of my own which would tranfer over to benefit the staff team and the server as a whole. I've not been very active on any RSPS Forums due to never having any reasoning to do so as Discord in my opinion is a much easier platform to get/send help. If my application is accepted I will make it a priority to become EVEN more active and make it a daily routine to help people every single day. I've had a HCIM for 1+ year now on Runewild and it's expanded my knowledge of the server from areas I never considered before, from the eco system to the drop rates and the NPC locations and the best skilling methods.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
I feel like my game knowledge of Runewild is second to none. I'm always willing to take on problems others are not willing to do. I've been asked many times to apply before but I never thought it was the right time for me so i've always delayed it, right now I think the role within the staff team for me would be suited. I've dedicated many hours/days into projects with David to help him in different areas to benefit the server, I'm willing to help and watch the server devolop and grow.

Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:
All my accounts are secure and are not shared with anyone.

This the Hardcore guy who helped me train my Crafting more effectively : D

16 minutes ago, PityK said:

This the Hardcore guy who helped me train my Crafting more effectively : D

Glad I could help :P

13 minutes ago, outerbanks said:

Wow, the best addition to the staff team has finally applied so glad to see you here!

:D

12 minutes ago, READYFORWAR said:

I hope you get it bud, well deserved! 🤗

;)

Posted (edited)

Upon re-reading this I’ve removed my previous statement. It’s a good solid application and I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by kd

1 minute ago, kd said:

I believe he COULD possibly be a good edition to the team if he left Mortem or distanced himself from the flame wards/clan disputes.

The clan doesn't effect how I operate as a person and the flame etc isn't something I assicolate with and when it effects other parts of the communties etc on yell it'll be something I have a huge inflict in telling people not to do which I resolve within the team already by telling them not to do so.

Well, besides the obvious support from his members who more than likely hope to achieve favoritism from this the application itself is well written but I will be honest when I say that I am conflicted by him being the leader of a team who is more often than not involved in rule violations ranging from racism, flame to harassment so I am concerned that this might prove to be problematic because that would place him in position where he'll have to infract his own teammates aside from that I've seen very little from him but I have been slightly absent due to personal reasons so I'll remain neutral on this.

1 hour ago, Wheelz said:

Well, besides the obvious support from his members who more than likely hope to achieve favoritism from this the application itself is well written but I will be honest when I say that I am conflicted by him being the leader of a team who is more often than not involved in rule violations ranging from racism, flame to harassment so I am concerned that this might prove to be problematic because that would place him in position where he'll have to infract his own teammates aside from that I've seen very little from him but I have been slightly absent due to personal reasons so I'll remain neutral on this.

THIS IS SO HYPOCRITICAL I CANT EVEN- LOL. You lead a team who are known to rwt,flame and constantly spam the word, and YOU'RE trying to call someone out for it. You also constantly @ flame other teams in your personal discord and ask your members to rag other teams. WOW LOL.