don andy

Staff Application

About yourself?
* What's your in-game username? - don andy
* What is your timezone? - GMT+2
* What is your playtime? - I've been a regular player since loco pk
* Tell us a little about your gaming history. -I've been playing runescape since I was 6 years old, I love pvming,pking,helping people out with tips and advice's on how to make money in game and be a good player for the community.
* Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I would love to join RuneWild staff because every staff member is nice and respectful to everyone, I want to be part of them since I am always there for people to help them out in any way possible.
* Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I enjoy talking to people and PVM so I would be happy to help people out or pvm with people make them instances and do anything I can to make everyone happy

2 minutes ago, don andy said:
About yourself?
* What's your in-game username? - don andy
* What is your timezone? - GMT+2
* What is your playtime? - I've been a regular player since loco pk
* Tell us a little about your gaming history. -I've been playing runescape since I was 6 years old, I love pvming,pking,helping people out with tips and advice's on how to make money in game and be a good player for the community.
* Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I would love to join RuneWild staff because every staff member is nice and respectful to everyone, I want to be part of them since I am always there for people to help them out in any way possible.
* Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I enjoy talking to people and PVM so I would be happy to help people out or pvm with people make them instances and do anything I can to make everyone happy

Could do with a little more infomation friend, I've seen you around game you seem helpful whenever I've seen you! :)

Spoke to Andy quite a lot over the last few weeks. Was one of the first to congratulate me on becoming support. Respectable, polite and has a lot of knowledge of them game. I personally think he would be a great edition to the team.

9 minutes ago, HCIMortem said:

Could do with a little more infomation friend, I've seen you around game you seem helpful whenever I've seen you! :)

yeah true that brother thanks tho

8 minutes ago, kd said:

Spoke to Andy quite a lot over the last few weeks. Was one of the first to congratulate me on becoming support. Respectable, polite and has a lot of knowledge of them game. I personally think he would be a great edition to the team.

thanks a lot bro 

Very active, and knowledgeable would make a great addition to the team +1

Posted (edited)

Nice guy and an active player! Goodluck.

Edited by outerbanks

7 minutes ago, Himiko said:

Very active, and knowledgeable would make a great addition to the team +1

thanks astag <3

good luck andy you are very active and old player in runewild helpful guy and respected you deserve to be staff 

8 minutes ago, s0lv said:

good luck andy you are very active and old player in runewild helpful guy and respected you deserve to be staff 

love u bro thanks