Sign in to follow this  
WatchMe

Wildy Diversity

Clearly people have seen that people in the wildy all pk in either spawn gear or dharocks as other methods are not even viable unless your extremely rich. For example void definitely needs some kind of defense buff as you can not even get a hit in in edge pvp whilst wearing it. Yes it is cheap armor but i shouldn't be getting pawg stomped every time by a guy in spawnables. Range is completely nonviable pvp option and this creates people in the SAME GEAR EVERYTIME and to be honest its getting boring.    

PKing needs to be made less influential, and PvM should be more so, easier drops on certain items, like GWD gear and Zulrah would mean more affordable options for the majority.

2 hours ago, David said:

What are you trying to suggest though? That ranged gear should be tankier?

Black d'hide the best armour in-game tho

I do believe high-end armour shouldn't be torn through like butter by people in low-end armour like 'Spawnables' but asking for a buff on Void's defence is a bit uncalled for because the set itself is pre much one of the most squishy armour sets available on OSRS but it compensates for that with DPS which is fine other than Void Mage which because of inconsistent Mage is, anywhom I won't +1 the idea of making Void even better than it is because that'll plain shift from the current issue Mystic's and D'hides to untradeable setups like Void, I do think there should be changes but this ain't one of them.

i just think with the current tick system in place it is impossible to eat and hit while in range gear give it a try yourself atleast make it somewhat of a challenge i honestly think the tick system is what causes the biggest issue .

I don't necessarily agree with this. Range is viable, having a slightly more niche use, but when fighting mages or nh/bridding range can be extremely powerful. 

Also, a lot of work has been put into the PID system, to ensure its similarity to the real game.