Zambizi

Starting out my YT channel

So, let me introduce  a bit of myself

My real name is Omar, and i live in Algeria.I'm 16 years old and i really enjoyed the server so i decided why not create a content channel.

But the problem was that i was really low on cash (I suck at staking and gambling), and as you all know the more you have cash the more you attract viewers by "giveaways" & "fun content"

So i'm not begging,but i'm asking the staff & the support team to help my channel grow since that will be good for both sides

The server gets new players and more recognition,And i get views 

I hope staffs sees this and i hope they will help

Waiting Patiently,

Omar.

My channel if you want to check it out :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGqlfAYn2UJBFQvL8zYGbQ?view_as=subscriber

Edited by Zambizi
Add my YT link

Keep the content coming pal, Pking /Staking or even all round general Runewild content and you'll do fine bro :D

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Keep the content coming pal, Pking /Staking or even all round general Runewild content and you'll do fine bro :D

Sure ^^

You've not even created a proper video on Runewild yet. Why would they even bother wasting there time promoting your youtube channel, when theres plenty of other content creators who already make decent content on Runewild?

Put a link in the thread so people can see your videos and might want to donate to help the channel grow If your content is good. I would gladly donate some If the content is good.

9 hours ago, Achievment said:

Put a link in the thread so people can see your videos and might want to donate to help the channel grow If your content is good. I would gladly donate some If the content is good.

Sure :)