Jump to content
Wheelz

6IXTH's Official Clan Thread

Recommended Posts

On 30-7-2020 at 6:49 PM, Rev Legend said:

Username: Rev Legend
Timezone: Est
K/D Ratio: 2.0 (new to the game only did some 1v1 fights)
Language(s): english
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

 

On 31-7-2020 at 1:58 AM, Y A S U O said:

Username:  Y A S U O
Timezone: CENTRAL
K/D Ratio: 3.2
Playtime: 43 days, 22 hours, 53 mins
Language(s): English and Hmong
Discord: Yes 
Microphone: Yes/No

 

On 31-7-2020 at 2:32 AM, Phats said:

Username: Phats
Timezone: USA: East
K/D Ratio: 1.3 (fresh start edge planking)
Playtime: 11 Hours 27 Min
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes 
Microphone: Yes/No

You've all been accepted :)
Our discord: https://discord.gg/PfspUKU
Our clan-chat: '6IXTH'
Once you're in our Discord @ mention Billionaire in the verification channel to be verified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Zetherin
Timezone: EST USA
K/D Ratio: 0
Playtime: 2 hours
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

***Brand new to this server, have pk'd on other servers just looking for a group to run the wildly with. Money will not be an issue***

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Tweezy
Timezone: UTC -5
K/D Ratio: 0.8
Playtime: 8:02
Language(s): English
Discord: No
Microphone: No

idk how to send the screen shots as a link but i have them downloaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Bailas
Timezone: UTC +1
K/D Ratio: KDR: 1147 kills/593 deaths (1,93 KDR) (For some reason cant insert screenshots, will provide on discord if needed)
Playtime: 20 days, 2 hours and 1 minute At the written moment.(For some reason cant insert screenshots, will provide on discord if needed)
Language(s): Danish and English
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Twisted Blow
Timezone: GMT +3
K/D Ratio: 4.7
Playtime: 20 Hours
Language(s):  English
Discord: Yes 
Microphone: No

Can't input the photos but let me know if you need proof of it in discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3-8-2020 at 6:02 PM, XReaperX said:

Username: XReaperX
Timezone: UTC+2
K/D Ratio: 0.8
Playtime: 33 hours
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes
Microphone: No

 

On 4-8-2020 at 12:16 AM, Zetherin said:

Username: Zetherin
Timezone: EST USA
K/D Ratio: 0
Playtime: 2 hours
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

***Brand new to this server, have pk'd on other servers just looking for a group to run the wildly with. Money will not be an issue***

 

18 hours ago, Tweezy said:

Username: Tweezy
Timezone: UTC -5
K/D Ratio: 0.8
Playtime: 8:02
Language(s): English
Discord: No
Microphone: No

idk how to send the screen shots as a link but i have them downloaded.

 

7 hours ago, Bailas said:

Username: Bailas
Timezone: UTC +1
K/D Ratio: KDR: 1147 kills/593 deaths (1,93 KDR) (For some reason cant insert screenshots, will provide on discord if needed)
Playtime: 20 days, 2 hours and 1 minute At the written moment.(For some reason cant insert screenshots, will provide on discord if needed)
Language(s): Danish and English
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

 

7 hours ago, Twisted Blow said:

Username: Twisted Blow
Timezone: GMT +3
K/D Ratio: 4.7
Playtime: 20 Hours
Language(s):  English
Discord: Yes 
Microphone: No

Can't input the photos but let me know if you need proof of it in discord

You've all been accepted :)
Our discord: https://discord.gg/PfspUKU
Our clan-chat: '6IXTH'
Once you're in our Discord @ mention Billionaire in the verification channel to be verified.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: AWENGERS
Timezone: GMT+1
K/D Ratio: Please see screenshot.
Playtime: Please see screenshot.
Language(s): English.
Discord: Yes.
Microphone: Yes.

5f2c3c10aa9f2_RuneWild06_08_202018_21_11.png.237c8b8433a0004f222ecda55f565185.png

RuneWild 06_08_2020 18_19_26.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×