AK-47

Price Fixes (risk)

Please look at risk value of items and see if we can get a fix?

atm few items are not correctly valued at risk,

for example, sol, ballistas, and most importantly imbued rings (25m) risk worth is nothing

image.png

as you can see the risk value off ge prices is:

ballista 40m

sol 15m

mages 10m

ring 25m

fury 8m

barrows 8m

current risk shows as 60m

Edited by spudmo

Patched most but.. Rings aren't worth 25M, yes they are 25M to be imbued but once your opponent gets the drop he only gets a berserker ring which is worth 1/2M. As for fury it's sell value is 4/5M, atm the economy value is 3.4M since it's based off the sell value at the shop. I could make all shop items have a value in between the sell value and buy value, around 60% of it's buy value.

the rings i agree 25m is too much as risk value, the other items however i would  keep the shop price the same (helps stabalize the market), only fix the risk value of items that are way off sale price : )

p.s  the items i found that are way below are the staffs, sol and sod, and arma top bottom, 

( i believe the risk value should be close to shop sell, because people are more likely to buy from shop then tp, for example the sell value of sol on tp can range from 20m-200m which is off, so people usually buy shop items from shop)

thank you @David

002d35395a2ee274eb45b6ae22b5eed9b30f73b4

189ff1286d34435b6003439170b031dcd03d3f74