Sign in to follow this  
Darth Maul

Support Application - Darth Maul

Posted (edited)
  • What's your in-game username? - Darth Maul
  • What is your timezone? - UTC- 05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada)
  • What is your playtime? -  20 Days 10 Hours and 18 Minutes.
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I have been playing games ranging from first person shooters to MMORPGS and everything in between. I grew up playing Counter Srike 1.6, GTA Vice city and later on found Runescape (MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN). I currently indulge in Runewild, OSRS, COD Warzone, Rust, GTA V and Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - First and foremost I want to be there for anyone that needs help in game whether it involving skilling, pvming or pking. I have lots of experience in game and would like to share my knowledge with others. Secondly, I pride myself on being a mature and reasonable person and feel like that I can do good in the RuneWild community. Having a good support team and administrators will definitely help RuneWild grow to even greater lengths and I would love to be apart of that team!
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: Just want to give a big shout out to the whole RuneWild team I could not have found a better server to join!
Edited by Darth Maul

Nice application, also seen you helping players a lot recently keep it up 

On 7/28/2020 at 2:07 PM, KingSlime said:

This man is a class act , very respectful great guy. Good luck brother!

Respect brother thanks for the support!

100% support from here, I came back after a long break, he has responded to all questions with no hesetation. 

He truly helped me getting back into the game!

Regards - Bailas