unknown.png  Staff Application  unknown.png

What's your in-game username? -
Adam

What is your timezone? -
GMT/ UK

What is your playtime? -
unknown.png

Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
Alot of you may already know, I've played Runewild since release, And the previous servers, e.g LocoPk beforehand. I put an enormous amount of effort into the game, for example testing future updates before release, reporting bugs, administrating the forums to the best of my ability before it slid downhill...
Without being big-headed, i generally think i performed my role on the staff team previously in a professional manner, whilst maintaining a enjoyable gamining experience for the players. I've tried playing other private servers, but none are as enjoyable as RuneWild. (in my opinion)
As the majority of the playerbase, ive ofcourse had a history playing OSRS.
Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?
Firstly, I'd like to highlight the current activity within the staff team. (without any intention of bashing any staff member) I believe the current activity within the staff team is massively lacking compared to how it used to be.
unknown.png
Im glad in a way that its not only myself who's recognised this...
Secondly, even after resigning quite a few months ago, i still have players messaging me in-game asking questions about in-game issues. I believe with my previous history/ experience within the staff team could be a decent asset to the current team.

Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here. -
Im fully aware that one or two of the current staff members may not agree to me applying for this position, due to disagreements we've had in the near past, however im looking forward to the constructive criticsm that you can give me on how you think i could improve as a player, and a person that you think could fulfill the role of a staff member.
I also want to let you know, if you think ive been big-headed through-out this application, it is not intended in anyway shape or form, i believe im the right man to help support the current staff members that are on the team to-date.
I know the game pretty much inside-out, and im sure the current guides on forums need to be massively editted/ updated, so the new/ some existing players, get the full benefit of the game, which i know i could help with.
If anybody is wondering why i resigned in the past, feel free to message me on discord, or private message on forums/ in-game.
I look forward to your opinions/ feedback.
Many thanks, Adam
Edited by Adam

Based on what I know so far I feel you'd make a fine addition to our staff team, very professional and very well written application.

I'll hold off on giving my vote until I know more regarding the circumstances of why you left.

Good luck

edit:

After talking in-game and clarifying a few details, I give this application a +1

23 minutes ago, Death said:

Based on what I know so far I feel you'd make a fine addition to our staff team, very professional and very well written application.

I'll hold off on giving my vote until I know more regarding the circumstances of why you left.

Good luck

edit:

After talking in-game and clarifying a few details, I give this application a +1

Appreciate your support. 

Adam, you were a great addition to the staff team back in the day, a true veteran within runewild and an overall friendly and helpful person. Hope to see you back in action very soon ! ;) 

6 minutes ago, elmo said:

Adam, you were a great addition to the staff team back in the day, a true veteran within runewild and an overall friendly and helpful person. Hope to see you back in action very soon ! ;) 

My man Elmoo, appreciate the feedback brother, see you in the wilderness xD

Posted (edited)

Hands down he was one of the hardest working  moderators in the game and introduced me to the game and helped me learn the ropes even when I was moderator, absolute legend and my right hand man!!! We still talk all these years later even outside of runewild and I have nothing but mad respect for this fella... 100% percent has my vote!!! 

EDIT: This man needs no introduction he's a real original gangster to the game I'll say no more 😂

Much love from your G , Sean 😎🍺

Edited by Sean

3 hours ago, Sean said:

Hands down he was one of the hardest working  moderators in the game and introduced me to the game and helped me learn the ropes even when I was moderator, absolute legend and my right hand man!!! We still talk all these years later even outside of runewild and I have nothing but mad respect for this fella... 100% percent has my vote!!! 

EDIT: This man needs no introduction he's a real original gangster to the game I'll say no more 😂

Much love from your G , Sean 😎🍺

Appreciate the support fella <3

A well written application and from the encounters and talks we've had lately strikes me a solid dude, has the experience and knowledge.

Support, +1.

6 hours ago, Wheelz said:

A well written application and from the encounters and talks we've had lately strikes me a solid dude, has the experience and knowledge.

Support, +1.

👊👊

Great application, always helpful to players and very active +1