Sign in to follow this  
SupaNova

supanova vet application <3

howdy brothers and sisters of rune wild, it would mean a lot to me to get vet as i have been on this server for a long time and love to see the updates and the handwork that goes on behind the scenes and every patch and every new encounter with a fellow member in rune wild has been unique every time i log on  i make a new friend and try my best to help a new member out as when i joined someone was very humble and nice enough to show me the ropes so i just pay my dues <3

i am currently enrolled in college so i will be on almost all times of the day as i will be playing runewild to take a break from studying and work assignments it would mean a lot to get vet its been a long time ive waited for the opportunity to be with the boys xD

1. You must have atleast 50 posts on the forums. 50 posts
  2. Account creation must be atleast 12 months old. June 20, 2018
  3. Your past 30 days play time must be atleast 50 hours. https://gyazo.com/5805e7b72399bbdf537ab7c37f04e3fb if the link doesnt work its 16 days 21 hours and 54 min
  4. No severe punishments in the past 90 days. no severe punishments whats so ever im here to just chill and have fun with the boys <3 

EX6g96r.png

gRyanKg.png

grave dug old threads and did majority of ur post count within 30 minutes.

Good luck lol

? what is the hostility? im not understand why you guys are being toxic? its just a rank for one? for 2 i haven't even came at anyone sides way and just been playing? you have 46 post and are mod, do you see me out here complaining? i truly dont care what you do with anything tbh so why do you care about my post? and your mod coming at me like your a regular players? gl on keeping that mod status if we talking about luck? there is no time limit or word count limit for my post? literally says "You must have atleast 50 posts on the forums."  and what do i have? o ok, thank you 

22 hours ago, SupaNova said:

? what is the hostility? im not understand why you guys are being toxic? its just a rank for one? for 2 i haven't even came at anyone sides way and just been playing? you have 46 post and are mod, do you see me out here complaining? i truly dont care what you do with anything tbh so why do you care about my post? and your mod coming at me like your a regular players? gl on keeping that mod status if we talking about luck? there is no time limit or word count limit for my post? literally says "You must have atleast 50 posts on the forums."  and what do i have? o ok, thank you 

You realise some posts get deleted mate...? And there is a rule of grave digging posts lol. Every mod who has 50+ posts has got it over time whereas you have gotten it in legit 2 days.

On 24/08/2020 at 1:50 AM, SupaNova said:

howdy brothers and sisters of rune wild, it would mean a lot to me to get vet as i have been on this server for a long time and love to see the updates and the handwork that goes on behind the scenes and every patch and every new encounter with a fellow member in rune wild has been unique every time i log on  i make a new friend and try my best to help a new member out as when i joined someone was very humble and nice enough to show me the ropes so i just pay my dues <3

i am currently enrolled in college so i will be on almost all times of the day as i will be playing runewild to take a break from studying and work assignments it would mean a lot to get vet its been a long time ive waited for the opportunity to be with the boys xD

1. You must have atleast 50 posts on the forums. 50 posts
  2. Account creation must be atleast 12 months old. June 20, 2018
  3. Your past 30 days play time must be atleast 50 hours. https://gyazo.com/5805e7b72399bbdf537ab7c37f04e3fb if the link doesnt work its 16 days 21 hours and 54 min
  4. No severe punishments in the past 90 days. no severe punishments whats so ever im here to just chill and have fun with the boys <3 

you jumped from 52 posts to 63 in a few hours you ain't getting it lol.

On 8/27/2020 at 2:49 AM, Wclord999 said:

Gravedug old posts and never even heard of you. Goodluck 

thanks man! i don't think i've heard of you either ): 

4 hours ago, SupaNova said:

thanks man! i don't think i've heard of you either ): 

If you have never heard of Wclord999 then you are not a veteran at all.

Please don't disrespect the rank as it really is for those who have been here since the dawn of RuneWild.. some of us date back to LocoPk and are very familiar with who deserves to be a veteran.

6 hours ago, Hp said:

If you have never heard of Wclord999 then you are not a veteran at all.

Please don't disrespect the rank as it really is for those who have been here since the dawn of RuneWild.. some of us date back to LocoPk and are very familiar with who deserves to be a veteran.

my guy you gotta do better bro... there's no way you are seriously hating on another man for trying to get his... smh man #haterswillhate