Sign in to follow this  
SupaNova

supanova vet application <3

Just going to leave this here @David @Wheelz

Rule 3. Gravedigging

Hide contents

Rule 3. Gravedigging

• To some the term "gravedigging" might be somewhat new so let me explain it to you here; Gravedigging is looking up old posts to comment on them to either boost your post count or bring that post back to life. After a certain period we simply don't want you posting on a topic so usually we end up locking it, if a topic isn't locked and you use it to boost post count this can be called gravedigging. It's not something we will ban your forums account for however we will give you a firm warning. If you do continue gravedigging after this warning you risk getting your account suspended for an indefinite amount of time.

On 26-8-2020 at 12:37 AM, SupaNova said:

? what is the hostility? im not understand why you guys are being toxic? its just a rank for one? for 2 i haven't even came at anyone sides way and just been playing? you have 46 post and are mod, do you see me out here complaining? i truly dont care what you do with anything tbh so why do you care about my post? and your mod coming at me like your a regular players? gl on keeping that mod status if we talking about luck? there is no time limit or word count limit for my post? literally says "You must have atleast 50 posts on the forums."  and what do i have? o ok, thank you 

From Support to Moderator there's little to no requirements forum wise until a Global position is attained, before that all the attention is focused on server moderation or assitance, we're also more keen on Discord as a communication platform seeing as Forums aren't what it used to be in terms of activity, the communication platforms in comparison to communication boards are on different levels, for Veteran however there is a forum post requirement as there is a rule for digging up old threads for the sake of boosting postcount, there are grey areas however so depending on which threads were dug up it could influence the outcome of this application, personally not familiar with the name 'SupaNova' and I've been around since RealityPK with a history of staffing on 3 out of 4 of David's servers, nonetheless I won't judge and instead remain neutral until I've looked into the threads that were dug up.

On 29-8-2020 at 9:27 PM, SupaNova said:

thanks man! i don't think i've heard of you either ): 

Wclord's an Ex Admin lad and among the more memorable figures in the origin and history of the server.

Sidenote,
From what I've seen there's a lot of negativity and to an extent I understand the reason behind it as a Veteran rank isn't something that is handed out like a treat but rather a more accomplished and respectable rank, but it could have and should have been expressed in a more civil manner.

EDIT
Declined, although I usually wouldn't make a call like this seeing as I don't oversee these I reckon once either @David or @Win review these posts the same conclusion will be made, I went through a decent chunk of them and while some were more tolerable than others there was a mixture of tolerable posts, blatantly dug up threads dating back as far as 2018 and what I refer to as idiotic posts that either have little to do with the thread, are off-topic or blatant spam for the sake of postcount.

Edited by Wheelz
Reviewed SupaNova's Posts