Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BOT Crook

Suggestions 3.0

Recommended Posts

aFfBTNq.png

  • Votes -> RuneWild has seen an increase in Playerbase as of late as well as rising to the #2 on RuneLocus and while I do believe the occasional events played a major factor in this, I strongly believe that a rehaul of the passive benefits that come within the first hour of having claimed the votes as well as transparency on what it DOES and DOES NOT offer because I've seen a lot of claims that votes offer drop rate boosts despite that this isn't advertised nor confirmed, as far as the rehaul is concerned I would like to see more passive boosts that aren't fixated on the PvP aspect alone, I believe if RuneWild strives for all around enjoyment whether it be PvP / Skills or PvM it'll be far more appealing and add far more insentive to vote regularly other than wanting a quick buck.
  • Donator Shortcuts -> I believe the current restrictions to these shortcuts in particular the CTRL + B (::bank) shortcut has been rendered useless due to stupid restrictions which stripped the feature of all the things that made it useful, frankly as it is in the few areas where it can be utilised it's useless as there's a bank chest or booth within reach of us at all times, these shortcuts in combination with passive boosts are about as useful as the benefits can be as the others are of no use to most of us and for that reason the restrictions for these shortcuts should be removed as it renders the few misc benefits that are of actual use meaningless, personally I am a Royal Donator a $10.000 / 500b+ rank and I can't even utilise this feature to the fullest due to idiotic restrictions that restrict us to being able to use it in areas where we don't really need it at all, I mean no offense by this but personally I would very much like to be able to utilise it in areas where it's of actual use to us.
  • Revenant Cave -> I would like to see the Revenant Cave be changed in accordance to OSRS's changes however in order to do this one of the King of the Hill locations needs to be adjusted and in combination with this perhaps add multi insentive elsewhere, this'll be a nice change because it'll expand singles and it'll open up the Revenant Cave to newer users who won't be cuck'd by one massive clan-chat and sure there's the argument "public cc, people can enter it" but what's to stop them from banning those people and turning it into a monopoly where they decide who does and doesn't do revenants, in any case I strongly believe that in accordance to the hotfixes and tweaks to come to the cave by OSRS to make it more viable it'd be a nice change of scenery for both the singles and multi side. secure.runescape.com/m=news/revenant-caves-proposal?oldschool=1
  • Unfinished Skills -> I would like to see the remaining skills be implemented into RuneWild, we've moved past this fixation on the PvP side so I reckon it's time some other details were covered, it's more appealing to have a complete set of skills rather than a portion of it.
  • Max Cape -> You should have the benefits of the cape on all variants of it seeing as some of these variants are worth bills. 
  • Misc. Items -> Implement a means for users to review the handful of items that offer special benefits and/or boosts because the lack of information has caused a number of cases where users were misinformed on what certain items do and don't do.
Edited by Wheelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mamaril said:

Nice suggestions, Wheelz!

Thanks, although I would appreciate it if you didn't spam the forums and dug up old threads for the sake of postcount so that threads like mine that require feedback are actually visible in recent threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quick suggerstion for  some gamble addict : should add a rehab where it cant be 'payed' to get unbanned from the ban/rehab because 200-400m lets be honest isnt much to ask for. 

I would also recommend that you should try and implement a type of multi slayer cave and introduce a better wilderness slayer system. 

~ Ahmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The revenant cave change is stupid, the only reason it was ever changed on OSRS was because of the negative impact it had on clans being paid to protect people and then in return those said clans RMTing and selling the gold they made from pvmers. I see absolutely no point in moving incentive elsewhere when there is already incentive at the caves, why change it? If it turns to singles then singles clans will run the caves anyway and the same multi clan will run the multi incentive and will literally not change a thing.

 

I find it funny that you bring this up only shortly after retiring from said clan that you once took pride in running the wild, not flaming just seems suss.

 

I also agree with the comment above and the gamble ban, make it either 10x the price so people are atleast a little more reluctant to gamble or make it so you Can permanently ban yourself from gambling. It's an issue and causes a lot of toxicity within the game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2020 at 3:58 AM, LEEUW said:

quick suggerstion for  some gamble addict : should add a rehab where it cant be 'payed' to get unbanned from the ban/rehab because 200-400m lets be honest isnt much to ask for. 

I would also recommend that you should try and implement a type of multi slayer cave and introduce a better wilderness slayer system. 

~ Ahmed

+1 to both, wilderness slayer and gamble bans are an excellent suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, Wheelz said:

Revenant Cave -> I would like to see the Revenant Cave be changed in accordance to OSRS's changes however in order to do this one of the King of the Hill locations needs to be adjusted and in combination with this perhaps add multi insentive elsewhere, this'll be a nice change because it'll expand singles and it'll open up the Revenant Cave to newer users who won't be cuck'd by one massive clan-chat and sure there's the argument "public cc, people can enter it" but what's to stop them from banning those people and turning it into a monopoly where they decide who does and doesn't do revenants, in any case I strongly believe that in accordance to the hotfixes and tweaks to come to the cave by OSRS to make it more viable it'd be a nice change of scenery for both the singles and multi side

Doing this would also mean revs are spread out which makes no sense as the "public" cc isn't even doing Revs Protection. The suggestion is pointless and would kill the caves completely, you're asking for one of the most active multi spots to be wiped probably making PK'ing dead on the multi aspect. Changing KOTH is stupid aswell keep it as it is no need to alter KOTH (RW Content) due to Singles Revs (OSRS Content). 

 

On 10/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, Wheelz said:
  • Unfinished Skills -> I would like to see the remaining skills be implemented into RuneWild, we've moved past this fixation on the PvP side so I reckon it's time some other details were covered, it's more appealing to have a complete set of skills rather than a portion of it.
  • Max Cape -> You should have the benefits of the cape on all variants of it seeing as some of these variants are worth bills. 
  • Misc. Items -> Implement a means for users to review the handful of items that offer special benefits and/or boosts because the lack of information has caused a number of cases where users were misinformed on what certain items do and don't do.

50/50 with construction though being added as its a massive ask and quite a grind to code for David possibly for the future but it's next to pointless tbh. Raids was confirmed to be Olm fight you have all teleports in Misc category already. So construction servers no purpose whatsoever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Corz said:

The revenant cave change is stupid, the only reason it was ever changed on OSRS was because of the negative impact it had on clans being paid to protect people and then in return those said clans RMTing and selling the gold they made from pvmers. I see absolutely no point in moving incentive elsewhere when there is already incentive at the caves, why change it? If it turns to singles then singles clans will run the caves anyway and the same multi clan will run the multi incentive and will literally not change a thing.

 

I find it funny that you bring this up only shortly after retiring from said clan that you once took pride in running the wild, not flaming just seems suss.

 

I also agree with the comment above and the gamble ban, make it either 10x the price so people are atleast a little more reluctant to gamble or make it so you Can permanently ban yourself from gambling. It's an issue and causes a lot of toxicity within the game.

 

 

 

8 hours ago, PLAGUE33E3E3 said:

Doing this would also mean revs are spread out which makes no sense as the "public" cc isn't even doing Revs Protection. The suggestion is pointless and would kill the caves completely, you're asking for one of the most active multi spots to be wiped probably making PK'ing dead on the multi aspect. Changing KOTH is stupid aswell keep it as it is no need to alter KOTH (RW Content) due to Singles Revs (OSRS Content). 

 

50/50 with construction though being added as its a massive ask and quite a grind to code for David possibly for the future but it's next to pointless tbh. Raids was confirmed to be Olm fight you have all teleports in Misc category already. So construction servers no purpose whatsoever. 

You have some valid points, how I viewed it was more so as an expansion for the singles and multi scene, a change of venue if that makes sense?
Your input and feedback is appreciated though nonetheless, the whole point behind suggesting it on the forums was to receive feedback regarding the matter as that'd be a huge change, now as far as the unfinished skills are concerned there'd be little to no insentive to it unless that insentive is added, the reason I wanted it however is for completionist purposes, basically boils down to it bothering me since I can't fully complete the skill aspect due to unfinished skills xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to be able to kill monsters on more than one account. You can't even attack the Max Hit Dummy at home right now if you're doing slayer on the side. I don't get why that we can't kill NPCs or even attack them on more than 1 account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×