Sign in to follow this  
Wheelchairz

Suggestions 3.0

Hate to bring up an old thread but I can't agree with you enough Crook, I'd love to see some of these suggestions implemented. Just recently maxing [again] after being away before the new skills were brought in the ctrl+b command is absolutely useless... especially while trying to do smithing with furnace. I'd also think it would be pretty cool to have like a "wishing well" maybe at home that you can use a certain amount of money and get exp boosts for a limited time. At one point the donator island gave a 50% exp boost while being there. Also agree that the max cape perks should be spread to the other max capes as well. Overall +1 thanks for the awesome suggestions!

2 hours ago, Storm said:

Hate to bring up an old thread but I can't agree with you enough Crook, I'd love to see some of these suggestions implemented. Just recently maxing [again] after being away before the new skills were brought in the ctrl+b command is absolutely useless... especially while trying to do smithing with furnace. I'd also think it would be pretty cool to have like a "wishing well" maybe at home that you can use a certain amount of money and get exp boosts for a limited time. At one point the donator island gave a 50% exp boost while being there. Also agree that the max cape perks should be spread to the other max capes as well. Overall +1 thanks for the awesome suggestions!

I'd agree on exp boosts, but nothing past level 99, it would ruin what's left of hiscore competitiveness.

7 hours ago, jawline said:

I'd agree on exp boosts, but nothing past level 99, it would ruin what's left of hiscore competitiveness.

That makes perfect sense, I can agree with that as well.