Sign in to follow this  
blacklist

Pvp suggestions

1. Safe zone damage,

when a player runs to safe zone or slingshots in most cases the last hit doesn't do any damage once they reach the safe zone, wether this is indended or not it should be changed and they should take that last bit of damage, its very annoying for anybody who pks to have this constantly happen and it only encourages raggers to hug safe zone and bolt people. If you want to rush people and hug safe zone you should have to deal with the risk of also being hit.

Not only should that last hit count towards them but I'd go as far as to suggest combat stay active for 10 seconds while in safe zone. And if not atleast make that last hit count if they run safe while you attack.

2. 10 second pj timer,

this should either be changed to be the same as pvp worlds where nobody can pj you if you are attacking someone or be lowered to the normal shorter pj timer thats in deep wild because currently this thing is just awkward and messes with alot of fights.

3. Angler overheal,

I always end up eating like 5 anglers trying to get my hp back up for my next fight and I end up re-loading my setup a bunch of times because i keep not overhealing when i eat my anglers, it takes too long to be able to angler ur hp up to 120 after combat, if you are in the safe zone you should be able to angler to 120 instantly I don't see a reason why you should have to wait if you are in the safe zone

4. Dragon claw accuracy,

I've noticed myself that dragon claws will spec 20's atleast 80% of the time, ags is far more accurate and that's using max melee, vesta's etc. Maybe it's just me? But I really think they're worth taking a look into because I feel like claws on 07 are FAR more accurate than what they are on this game

Edited by blacklist

Agree on #1, the second is more controversial.

Either way, both would need to be polled.

53 minutes ago, blondey said:

Agree on #1, the second is more controversial.

Either way, both would need to be polled.

thanks for the reply