Sign in to follow this  
Suuushi

CTRL+Q does NOT bank your money!

I am new to RuneWild and after ~100 fights I noticed that ctrl+Q does NOT bank your gp from inventory.

I thought that when loading new gear, it will automatically bank your items. But just noticed the money doesn't go in bank. Watch out new players.

Happy 2021<3

Loading new gear should bank your GP automatically, unless you're loading a set that has GP saved to it, or if you have a full bank.

3 hours ago, jawline said:

Loading new gear should bank your GP automatically, unless you're loading a set that has GP saved to it, or if you have a full bank.

Wow, it must be a bug for me then.

Here is my gear what I loaded with 300k gp in inventory, and I checked afterwards, it didn't go to bank. Might be possible there is a bit latency on that though(?).

QgjZKXG.png

1 minute ago, jawline said:

Possibly, I will ask David for you.

Thank you sir.

I noticed it happened again. I had different items equipped (Tyrannical ring), and then I ctrl+Q and it disappeared, weird.

I checked myself, it does bank it for me. Do you possibly have a max cash stack of gp in your bank? If so just convert that into platinum tokens so you can easily bank your looted coins into your bank automatically by swapping gears (CTRL+Q)

7 minutes ago, David said:

I checked myself, it does bank it for me. Do you possibly have a max cash stack of gp in your bank? If so just convert that into platinum tokens so you can easily bank your looted coins into your bank automatically by swapping gears (CTRL+Q)

That is very weird, I only have 137M so not near max stack. And it also happened for my Tyrannical ring just 10 minutes ago. Are you able to check my logs from past 10 minutes anyhow?

Would like to help with this problem if possible, if this is also happening to others.

edit: okay so I tested this again as it happened before. I picked up 300k gp after fight and ctrl+Q and it didn't happen now. I also took 1M from bank and ctrl+Q and didn't happen now. No idea what happened with the ring tho. Picked it up after fight and equip, then ctrl+Q, now it's somewhere in the void.

2 hours ago, Edy94 said:

That is very weird, I only have 137M so not near max stack. And it also happened for my Tyrannical ring just 10 minutes ago. Are you able to check my logs from past 10 minutes anyhow?

Would like to help with this problem if possible, if this is also happening to others.

edit: okay so I tested this again as it happened before. I picked up 300k gp after fight and ctrl+Q and it didn't happen now. I also took 1M from bank and ctrl+Q and didn't happen now. No idea what happened with the ring tho. Picked it up after fight and equip, then ctrl+Q, now it's somewhere in the void.

Is the issue solved, or are you still having issues?

1 minute ago, jawline said:

Is the issue solved, or are you still having issues?

Well, kind of yes and no. 

I am afraid to ctrl+Q so I bank money before loading gear. But as I tested it the money got banked normally.

The item disappering never solved which is very strange. 

Alright I am having a lot of problems with this game now. First happened those what I told you before.

And couple hours ago I lost one whole bank tab ( all money, winter tickets etc).

And now in middle of fight my whip disappeared. Getting frustrated here. Should I make new account or what?