Sign in to follow this  
Suuushi

CTRL+Q does NOT bank your money!

4 hours ago, Edy94 said:

Alright I am having a lot of problems with this game now. First happened those what I told you before.

And couple hours ago I lost one whole bank tab ( all money, winter tickets etc).

And now in middle of fight my whip disappeared. Getting frustrated here. Should I make new account or what?

Spawnable items aren't banked with CTRL + Q which includes the Tyrannical Ring as for the Starter Whip / Abyssal Tentacle it disappears after 'x' amount of hits or decays back into a Tentacle last time I checked.
Now, as far as the 'bank tab' is concerned, mess around with it a little it's a visual bug.

8 hours ago, BOT Crook said:

Spawnable items aren't banked with CTRL + Q which includes the Tyrannical Ring as for the Starter Whip / Abyssal Tentacle it disappears after 'x' amount of hits or decays back into a Tentacle last time I checked.
Now, as far as the 'bank tab' is concerned, mess around with it a little it's a visual bug.

Thank you very much! I will deifinitely try to mess around with the bank, I noticed it was bugging and like "cloning" items sometimes i change the item position lol. 

We will see.

edit: Nothing fixing this problem. Even when I banked more money, it made a new moneystack and cant find my 100m anywhere.

I have no idea where all my collected gp and 2600~ winter tickets have gone. Losing motivation to lose all collected tickets after roughly 200 fights.

edit2: I am now tried everything. Taking all money off the bank and create new tab. Moving money from another tab to another, same with winter tickets. Can't get them appear anywhere.

Edited by Edy94

3 hours ago, David said:

Odd, you are really the only one experiencing these 'bugs'. PM me on discord.

Hi,

The only bug now is the mystically missing banktab (It wasn't much but new player like me it feels frustrating to lose everything i collected). You already explained very well the tyrannical ring and whip problem.

I actually already did PM you there in discord, my name is Edy there also.