Sign in to follow this  
Don andy

Update suggestions

Hydra:
-Announce hydra's head and hydra's claw over yell.
-After 3 hits,if it dies it hits u even if u have the right prayer on.
-Blue phase electrical running should be a little easier and shorter on time

--------------------------------------------------------

Theatre of blood:
-People including me seem to have a lot of deadclicks 

-A safe zone to fight people for fun like fun nh stakes or whatever they want, I see people ask a lot "where can i fight someone and not lose my killstreak or items"

-Xp lamps (since a lot of people been maxing,skilling recently and playerbase growing up,a xp lamp or double xp weekends sometimes wouldnt be bad)

Chambers of Xerics
-Olm still hits you one more last time as it's going down after both hands are dead.
-Red portal (crystals) still continue to damage you even if Olm is dead,and new phase is starting.
-Olm turns his head a little bit too fast,which manages to hit you when you're running sometimes.

LMS

-Last man standing would be fun to be added to the game since we already have ferox.

- IF ANYONE HAS ANY FURTHER SUGGESTIONS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH THE SUGGESTION YOU HAVE.

Support all, aside from double exp weekends as these would devalue the achievements of older players and be unfair to certain users who couldn't play on those weekends, however, I would love to see XP lamps added as a reward for completing bot checks, as opposed to the 100k GP we receive at the minute.

2 hours ago, samsara said:

Support all, aside from double exp weekends as these would devalue the achievements of older players and be unfair to certain users who couldn't play on those weekends, however, I would love to see XP lamps added as a reward for completing bot checks, as opposed to the 100k GP we receive at the minute.

Indeed the bot check's lamp reward would be dope.

The Olm mechanics that you listed are exactly like on 07 besides the head-turning. Olm can damage you as he goes down even though his hands are taken out as well as the specials he does on you even when switching in between phases. 

Patched the hydra drops not showing in chatbox, what do you mean with the 3 hits? PM me on discord about it.

As for CoX, it's the same as OSRS, not sure how head-turning can be faster than OSRS, I really mimiced it and compared 1000 times to get it perfect.

LMS is being worked on.

On 2/8/2021 at 4:55 AM, David said:

Patched the hydra drops not showing in chatbox, what do you mean with the 3 hits? PM me on discord about it.

As for CoX, it's the same as OSRS, not sure how head-turning can be faster than OSRS, I really mimiced it and compared 1000 times to get it perfect.

LMS is being worked on.

Might just be that he has a little more ping than what he is used to on osrs if thats the case?

On 5-2-2021 at 2:06 PM, View said:

u could see it as that only 1-99 would give double exp and after 99 it cant be done anymore if a player is also going for achievement cape it shouldnt matter cus u would get the exp eitherway.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:11 PM, don andy said:

Hydra:
-Announce hydra's head and hydra's claw over yell.
-After 3 hits,if it dies it hits u even if u have the right prayer on.
-Blue phase electrical running should be a little easier and shorter on time

Theatre of blood:
-People including me seem to have a lot of deadclicks 

-A safe zone to fight people for fun like fun nh stakes or whatever they want, I see people ask a lot "where can i fight someone and not lose my killstreak or items"

-Xp lamps (since a lot of people been maxing,skilling recently and playerbase growing up,a xp lamp or double xp weekends sometimes wouldnt be bad)

Chambers of Xerics
-Olm still hits you one more last time as it's going down after both hands are dead.
-Red portal (crystals) still continue to damage you even if Olm is dead,and new phase is starting.
-Olm turns his head a little bit too fast,which manages to hit you when you're running sometimes.

LMS

-Last man standing would be fun to be added to the game since we already have ferox.

- IF ANYONE HAS ANY FURTHER SUGGESTIONS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH THE SUGGESTION YOU HAVE.

Servant pet looting all pvm drops to inventory besides bones. 22b for it to loot coins is stupid

4 hours ago, ItsMagicSir said:

u could see it as that only 1-99 would give double exp and after 99 it cant be done anymore if a player is also going for achievement cape it shouldnt matter cus u would get the exp eitherway.

That's a better way of going about it, but that would make skilling even less profitable than it already is, you'd only need half the supplies you need now to reach 99 with double experience.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, marap said:

Might just be that he has a little more ping than what he is used to on osrs if thats the case?

yeah i thing its a ping problem on my side