Sign in to follow this  
Hp

Hp's Suggestions List

• Add 1 or 2 bank booths to the outer walls of ::shops, add the bank booths positioned toward Wilderness.
  • Donators+ only - ::food command spawns manta rays instead of sharks. 
  • Increase tournament rewards! 50M in-game gold is almost worthless scaled to our current economy. Add a $10 scroll as the prize per event, this would encourage lots of activity.
  • Player-set prizes for tournaments. Add a 100M-1B fee to add 'X' amount of reward toward the next tournament prize. (fee will be determined by the value of the prize) Tournament host can set the type of tournament as well. GREAT cash sink!
  • Increase the speed of obtaining a BH target.
  • 'Right click' examine on any monster and it will open the corresponding Drop Table Guide for that NPC.
  • With Pre-Eoc items like Torva Set I would like to see the Divine, Morrigan's Set, Flasks, etc. added in some type of way whether it be strictly from PvP or inside a Boss Drop Table.
  • Add timers for divine potions, anti-venom, etc.

*edit* 3/10/2021

• Add more Runelite type plugins! It would be PHENOMENAL if we had tile markers, this is vital for some players who do raids, etc.
  • Add an access to the Edgeville dungeon and incorporate new NPC's here.  Possibly terror dogs?
  • When you ::highrisk and then do ::unskull you lose the redskull and it shows that you have no skull at all, but you are actually skulled until you are in combat. (this is more of a BUG)
  • Add Dwarven Helmet to the melee shop, it's the best crush bonus helmet. Unable to spawn/not sure if it's in-game?
  • Remove assigning BH targets to players already in combat. 
  • Tokz-xil-ak (Obby sword) is not coded properly for it's attack animation, it may also need a buff/re-work.
  • Add a tracking system interface for Daily/Weekly/Overall achievements, this can be toggled on/off by selecting the achievement. (Big QoL update)
  • Toggle absorption for Bracelet of Ethereum does not work, please fix.
  • Revenant weapons that have existing ether on them should have the ability to remove the ether without it depleting, currently it is deleting the ether as a whole when the weapon is reverted.

1668d88167ffd9b0f2ec2920ef1569ba.png

Edited by Hp

I have a dwarven helmet, I think it's really rare though, I'd take some ultra's from David and he can remove it haha.

3 hours ago, xu said:

I have a dwarven helmet, I think it's really rare though, I'd take some ultra's from David and he can remove it haha.

Yeah I had one but idk how I got it xD

65076e2a70e23feb9a4ab564cf446b85.png

I agree with adding more towards tourny prize pools. The right click examine for drop tables. Adding dwarven helm to the shops. And also the getting ether back from unchanging the revenant weapons.

I agree with the suggestions below:

• Add 1 or 2 bank booths to the outer walls of ::shops, add the bank booths positioned toward Wilderness.
  • Donators+ only - ::food command spawns manta rays instead of sharks. 
  • Player-set prizes for tournaments. Add a 100M-1B fee to add 'X' amount of reward toward the next tournament prize. (fee will be determined by the value of the prize) Tournament host can set the type of tournament as well. GREAT cash sink!
  • Increase the speed of obtaining a BH target.
  • 'Right click' examine on any monster and it will open the corresponding Drop Table Guide for that NPC.
  • Add timers for divine potions, anti-venom, etc.

*edit* 3/10/2021

• Add more Runelite type plugins! It would be PHENOMENAL if we had tile markers, this is vital for some players who do raids, etc.
  • Remove assigning BH targets to players already in combat. 
  • Tokz-xil-ak (Obby sword) is not coded properly for it's attack animation, it may also need a buff/re-work.
  • Add a tracking system interface for Daily/Weekly/Overall achievements, this can be toggled on/off by selecting the achievement. (Big QoL update)
  • Toggle absorption for Bracelet of Ethereum does not work, please fix.
  • Revenant weapons that have existing ether on them should have the ability to remove the ether without it depleting, currently it is deleting the ether as a whole when the weapon is reverted.