Sign in to follow this  
sAik

Freezing client

Hi,

I started to play on this server like three weeks ago and had no issues but recently client started to freeze like crazy. Sometimes it would freeze like every 5 seconds sometimes after 30 seconds sometimes freeze is just for second sometimes like for up to 10 seconds. Freezes even happen at the log in screen (the cursor doesn't blink, entered details doesn't appear instantly). I have tried to reinstall the client multiple times and also deleted the client folder, I have no issues with my internet / no freezes on any other games, any ideas?

Thanks

RAM/CPU issues maybe? Check your task manager whilst it freezes to see if your PC is causing it.

My RAM/CPU are pretty new, checked task manager and I couldn't see any spikes in task manager when freeze would occur in the client. It's strange and it only happens with RuneWild client, as I mentioned no issues with other more demanding games.

My client is freezing like that constantly as well. It was fine for a few weeks and now it freezes every minute while i'm pking or bossing. This is a brand new Legion laptop that can run pretty much any game flawlessly nd for some reason, runewild is crashing constantly. I redownloaded the client, deleted folders, everything. Does anyone have a fix for this? 

You Guys Tried JarFix By Chance? It May Not Be Loading Everything When You Open Your Client, Cant Hurt To Try. Google jarfix And Use The Johanneson Link.