Sign in to follow this  
Brokah

Skilling in Runewild

I actually think the skilling in this server needs a bigger motivation, since it takes a good time (even more when you`re realism like me) and you earn nothing basically besides the achivments rewards and max cape after a while, which is not that great.

Maybe adding more achivments for skilling.

i second this. ive only been in realism mode for a few short hours and I already see no reason to play this mode. i also cant easily switch modes which really sucks

+1

Adding the skilling sets & effects as a reward for achieving a certain level would for sure motivate people to level up their skills. 

for exemple: 75 woodcutting grant you the ability to wear the lumberjack set.

The Lumberjack set could have the following effect: have 50% chances to receive twice the XP and 2 logs instead of 1. And a 50% XP boost after level 99(for people grinding max XP) 

this would result in more better GP per hour while leveling and a nice boost for people that wants to grind alot of XP.

The same could kind of effects could be added to other skilling sets. For exemple: 75 Mining grant you the ability to wear the prospector set.

The Prospector set could have the following effect: 50% chances to mine an extra ore and receive twice the XP. And a 50% XP boost after level 99(for people grinding max XP) 

the same kind of requirement & set effect could apply to other skilling sets.