Sign in to follow this  
Chico Black

Speaking another langauge

I had just logged in and someone said hello in spanish on yell and I replied whats up in spanish on yell and death instantly banned me on yell for two days no warning or anything just logged in and what really bothers me is that myself and other people who may not speak english donate to the server but we can use or language? seems kind of odd that the person will take our currency but not allow us to speak freely of our laugage i feel like this is why you need a true strong staff team, Im biligunal and if I was a staff I could see if someone was saying stuff bad etc or other people who know of the language can screenshot and report a person but to be getting punished for speaking a lnauage is a bit toxic and feel racist if you ask me and death your a bad stuff I explained even to you and said not a good enough excuse like bro you got no power over your life irl probably and you come on here feeling enttiled buddy your the defition of a horrible staff truly and I dislike that you would punish an inocent player based off the assusmutiopn you saying you told everyone yet as I told you I had just logged in and not only to mention I be at ::gamble and its hard to see chats.

Rule 9. Yell Rules

You aren't allowed to use any other language than English through the yell feature. Yells are seen by the entire server and shouldn't be of annoyance where another player can't read what you're saying.

Moderator's do not make the rules, we simply enforce them. Perhaps if you'd seriously like to consider applying for staff, first familiarize yourself with the server's rules.

@Death so if a spanish person cant understand english you shouldnt yell should be speaking english on yell l0l doublestanrds much you really realize how dumb this rule is and about maybe the only rule you can really enforce on daily you feel like a great staff for banning someone for saying hi to each other ? or is this supposed  to be a joking toxic community where we all be like fuck and disrespectful to each other ?

TALK ABOUT SOME BS L0L "yells are seen by the entire server and shouldn't be of annoyance where another player can't read what you're saying." l0l0l your a legit dumb ass so if a person who is spanish cant read english that falls under annoynace l0l the rules "laws" on here a stupid imagine being ajured by the courrt for this l0l

I completely understand your distaste toward me for being the one to issue your punishment, however, I'm not the one who makes the rules.

Also, regardless of how much you donate and threaten to charge back, the rules still apply to you.

has nothing to do with anything but you didnt even warn me or anything i just logged in there are many new players so they get a insta 2 day yell ban tf your crazy and you should implement when donating letting players know if they do speak another lanauage they cant speak it etc non of this is mentioned when taking the money is the point the fact that your slimey enough to enforce a rule to this extent instead of warning me amaze's me l0l but no worries this is here for everyone to see i know im not crazy, btw like i said your the only staff ever to be a dick since i have been on the rest  of the staff are cool as shit even rep + them to bad you dont fall in that categorization 

At the end of the day, rules are rules.

We have actively worked to seek out some Spanish-speaking moderators to make this rule less strict, however, we haven't had much success in that regard, we cannot moderate languages we don't speak so we ask everyone to use English.

The easiest way to not receive an infraction is just to follow the rules, if you have a general grievance with a member of staff's decisions then please make a report on said member of staff, however I'm sure that just like me, none of our staff enjoy muting people, it takes effort and means we have to go out of our way to make the game less enjoyable for someone else.