Nasty Focus

Nasty Focus's Staff Application

Posted (edited)
  1. You must know the rules of our game.
  2. You must not have any previous bans on record.
  3. You have to be active both in-game and on the forums.
  4. In the case you get declined you have to wait at least 7days before re-applying unless told otherwise.

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - in game username is "Nasty Focus"
  • What is your timezone? - USA Central timezone
  • What is your playtime? - 55 days 8 hours 47 minutes at the time of application.
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I've played old school runescape over the years, and I have played almost every gaming console there is known to man as well. I enjoy meeting new people, conversations, and being a part of communities. I have been gaming now for about 16-17 years now. I feel as though gaming brings together people from all backgrounds and ethnicities, and gives people escapes from reality, a fun time, breaks from their normal routines ect. Gaming is a thrill and I can't get enough of it myself ! Everyday is unique in it's own way ! =)
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -  I love helping players out with information about the server if needed, and I try to be as helpful as I can. I report players that drag down the community with toxicity, rule breaking, ect. when I can. I want to see this community thrive, grow, and improve, as well as seeing the server progress and become even better! The main reason I want to become staff is because of the people I see that our staff members already do such an amazing job, and I feel in my opinion of course, that I could add onto what they are already doing and be helpful to the server myself. I know our community is growing and staff members want to play the game as well, so my addition would be to help out where needed with anything so that we can all enjoy the game we love. 
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I am 27 years old. I'm from the central United States region which I stated above. I enjoy gaming with a passion, I love this community more than any game I've played. I vape, drink, and like to have a good time. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask, I am not a shy person haha. Thanks again to the staff team and winning our community manager for doing such an awesome job, and thanks to David for bringing about this server for everyone to play and enjoy. Its been a pleasure to see how far this game has come! 
  • Thanks for your time in reading my application!
Edited by Nasty Focus

One of the best drafted applications I've seen for a while, very well written.

I had a fairly negative view on you prior to this due to things I've seen on yell, but I'll remain neutral for now.

Good luck

3 minutes ago, Death said:

One of the best drafted applications I've seen for a while, very well written.

I had a fairly negative view on you prior to this due to things I've seen on yell, but I'll remain neutral for now.

Good luck

Thanks bud ! 

Compulsive liar though, which does not seem too good when you're trying to be a staff member.