RW BLACKJACK

"KING" AKA 'PAT' AKA THE BIGGEST RAT IN RUNEWILD

So, as a good chunk of you already knew. My "Friend", "homie". and moderator in my stream. Is indeed 110% the biggest con artist and piece of work on this server. Several others and myself have gone and did many checks, it is 100% confirmed every account youre about to see in these screenshots are all Kings accounts. Every single one. It's sad, I trusted this guy, I genuinely wanted to help him rebuild on the side while helping me out with keeping streams entertaining. He would push me into doing bigger giveaways to "Help the stream", but low and behold he would have 8+ alts MINIMUM in my stream at a time to completely MILK my pockets and take away from the true players and fans of my streams. 

I feel took advantage of, and betrayed. 

I confronted him about this last night, and he talked his way out of it. 
Then today I got many many new people coming to me with more information which I was hesistant about at first so I went and did my own research just to see if things were added up.

For the real ones. who enjoyed my streams and were genuine. I appreciate you. I am sorry that I was this oblivious and allowed something of this nature to happen and if I wasn't cleaned right now I would hook every single one of you. 

In my honest opinion, King deserves to be IP banned at minimum. This is fraud, this is cheating and most importantly this is just unethical on many levels. @David, I hope you really see this and do something about it. He is a master manipulator and fraud. So please make sure to check thoroughly, cause he is sneaky. He's been doing this for a long time. Not only to me, @Misers as well and many others he has befriended. 

DO not trust this guy, he has called every single player in this game a rat, even ones he mods for. He is the biggest fake I have ever met in my life.

If anyone else would like to chime in below, I ENCOURAGE you to. PLEASE. He needs to be exposed and something NEEDS to be done about this.

I'll post the screenshots now of every alt we have confirmed 100% to be his, which every single one of these were in my streams together at one point or another.

This is all, I am disgusted. 

tldr; Dont trust randoms

c471ae66932cbd09629db43f810ef8b7-png.jpg

56bef96b1e8f87427f82a2aadb26d866-png.jpg

c7f0ed1bff3f41f6bf2ab442b53f4d32-png.jpg

a93bf89a32422705bbfb7e462ddda7db-png.jpg

Edited by RW BLACKJACK

you forgot about 'xxx' 2pap pgb freespazz free shawn. this guy is biggest alt and is also the toxic guy. he is fucked in the head. ive caught him on other servers, he has pmed me and threatened to get me swatted and ddos me. (idk why my ign is this) -Josh king 

Heres some more snake stuff

So the first is when I borrowed @Misers 5B on stream, his immediate response was the 1st reply and he proceeded to throw the biggest fit.

https://prnt.sc/12qiooa

This next picture is when someone on my stream asked if he was "irealism", he was watching the stream and messaged me on disc as soon as he saw it. 

https://prnt.sc/12qith6

Yeah dudes a scumbag. When legit people would win he’d try to claim they were “alt” accounts. I won 500m and got rerolled because he said I was an alt account..I wasn’t. Really needed it as I legit have nothing. Would’ve been happy with just an ags to pk. Way she goes I guess. Dudes a snake rat.

4 minutes ago, April 30th said:

Yeah dudes a scumbag. When legit people would win he’d try to claim they were “alt” accounts. I won 500m and got rerolled because he said I was an alt account..I wasn’t. Really needed it as I legit have nothing. Would’ve been happy with just an ags to pk. Way she goes I guess. Dudes a snake rat.

Even though I'm cleaned man, PM me in game. I'll chuck you 500M. I apologize for his actions. I'm on now.

7 minutes ago, Despised said:

This dumb ugly junkie fuck can check and see the trade logs and see not one of them is my alt all the alts we exposed where Anthony Sanchez aka I lord Tal0s / crazyxpker/ lhi /teamsolopker this guy making the thread is literally posting screenshots of what someone said on alt discord lmao staff can check trade logs nuff said get your hairline fixed only reason you had viewers was me ugly mole rat looking bitch 

Interesting, add this account to the alt list he posses. This guy is crazy @David. Please take action. He is hurting your server.

It’s actually really sad what someone would do for pixels. At first I paid no mind to pains actions but after day after day he will literally win 14/15 giveaways in streams daily on both minser and rw black jack he would ban me from chat when trying to expose him pain is just a different breed and honestly it will only get worse until he gets banned. I think he does deserve a ban this man has broke every rule in the book plus more you guys don’t know about. David already had him jailed for rwting but he paid his way out of it twice already on his “ibye” account which is now “irealism” because he changed his name  honestly @David if you would like peace on your server this man needs to be banned because he is only ruining the fun in the game for everyone makes me not even even want to play man is a pixel junkie and will do anything for some coins or a hook  he is known on another server as “toilet boy” because he has drank toilet water for pixels and has done plenty of other weird stuff for free hooks/pixels. I’m not to sure if this will do anything or if a mod will even see it but I hope sooner or later some will  take action pain has ruined @RW BLACKJACK and @Misers streams/banks for antagonizing them to constantly stake/do giveaways/and constantly hook him.  If you would like a peaceful server this man has to go he is the definition of a toxic snake player . He probably will find a way to talk his way out of this one honestly