RW BLACKJACK

"KING" AKA 'PAT' AKA THE BIGGEST RAT IN RUNEWILD

8 hours ago, I LORD TAL0S said:

It’s actually really sad what someone would do for pixels. At first I paid no mind to pains actions but after day after day he will literally win 14/15 giveaways in streams daily on both minser and rw black jack he would ban me from chat when trying to expose him pain is just a different breed and honestly it will only get worse until he gets banned. I think he does deserve a ban this man has broke every rule in the book plus more you guys don’t know about. David already had him jailed for rwting but he paid his way out of it twice already on his “ibye” account which is now “irealism” because he changed his name  honestly @David if you would like peace on your server this man needs to be banned because he is only ruining the fun in the game for everyone makes me not even even want to play man is a pixel junkie and will do anything for some coins or a hook  he is known on another server as “toilet boy” because he has drank toilet water for pixels and has done plenty of other weird stuff for free hooks/pixels. I’m not to sure if this will do anything or if a mod will even see it but I hope sooner or later some will  take action pain has ruined @RW BLACKJACK and @Misers streams/banks for antagonizing them to constantly stake/do giveaways/and constantly hook him.  If you would like a peaceful server this man has to go he is the definition of a toxic snake player . He probably will find a way to talk his way out of this one honestly 

I’m pretty sure I have plenty files of screenshots of you begging scamming AOTEAROA for his giveaways using alts @Davidthis guy talos aka crazyxpker aka lhi aka I lord Tal0s aka Teamsolopker was banned from other servers for rwting and player hacking if you need any further proof I have screenshots he literally is the one who uses alt YouTube’s and showed many people how to do it and encouraged others to do it for the “easy rebuild” he calls it he gets on discord beats his girlfriend infront of everyone and I have 3-4 people who can step up and even staff members and his own “friends” will say he’s a fake rat I have people like gamble baked , karishma, oaq and gretar his self will tell you this kids a rat and he’s the one showing people how to mini Pilates and use alt accounts his YouTube name is tonyyboy , Anthony Sanchez , teamsolopker, and much more he uses them and teaches others how to use them to take advantage you can check his trade logs and he will be exposed he used alts in aoTearoa streams to win multiple billions on your server then real world trade it by doing gambles to not ge to caught up with some “loxio” guy thanks that’s all.

Little late to all this, but it's amazing what people will do for gold on here. " friends" aren't really friends. 

sorry to hear that bro :( its always hard to find true loyal buds. dont know why they would do something like that for pixels