Sign in to follow this  
HILILILLILLI

the violation of bozos 1.0

there has been a 3 team merge in order to compete with #REVARMY. This was expected knowing how a lot of teams (especially this team) love to fall in pk. That being said  our team decided to make this thread to let the community know. quality > quantity.

I don't think bozos will ever realize that all of their merges end up failing.  Maybe they thought it would be different this time since they also merged with FGOONS.

The result will always be the same. #REVARMY remains on top on every server, every location, every time zone.

some of our numerous chances on clueless members

EDEwaLy.png

YDKTQTA.pngTYu4CLn.pngOQFhyVC.pngwTXRh7q.pngDWH7tC1.pngu7vPvsM.png8FCGG9i.pngF8f91x6.png3PvjfCV.pngW4RKPp2.png

Their own leader ( who is a horrible suicider btw) made this annoucement for his team after seeing just some of the pictures of the violations xKcEIzz.png

To top it all off their own leader DIED on the focus for MAXIMUM. 

ZfLgesU.png 

Zeeko pretended like nothing happened here but was obviously aggrivated. his team was not pking after his co-leaders death probably not allowed to go pk since their leader knew another member would die.

the next day while on my alt caught out another member at chins. he was swiftly claimed for his max set ooX7785.png

and again. Zeeko tried to quickly pretend that this didnt happen. not telling his team and making his member "shipment" stay quiet about the whole situation.

this was the final death that would go unanswered. CUspNLa.png

This death caused a Zeeko to have a mental breakdown. 

yv2Af2S.png

his own co-leader and his clans best pker  even understood how stupid zeeko was for kicking his members for dying to me. even tho him and many others had died just hours before for even more risk.

Leaders, dead. members, terrorized. The result is the same. If you oppose REVARMY you will be crushed. We are offering everyone a way out. pm "georged#3010" on discord to confidentially discuss spying. Don't let these imposters lead you to failure. Ask yourself, why are you not spying already?

0cWHZrV.png

Edited by N A T I V E