Sign in to follow this  
paq

Few suggestions

I completely agree with all of these suggestions, especially the one about buffs to bounty rewards and the highlighted drops option. 

All of them sound great, especially increasing the rewards when killing someone on a high killstreak.

Hummm... All sound good, i see like the Trouver's Parchment on 500m is very cheap to a permanent unbreak, may be better an approach to the yell tag scroll or even more.

And one last thing is that the "PVP Fun Zone" on my opinion, would detract value to the other pvp normal areas that already the game bring us, if the players are just for fun or learn something they will stay on this zone, if they have not enough money too, all this in case that you can get all the stuff and powerful stuff for free inside the zone, so less people to fight and feel the risk on the currently existent zones, that all :)

On 6/29/2021 at 12:05 PM, paq said:

-Vote timer (Could be listed under vote points, or could be displayed in chat box if you were to click on "Vote")

-Superior slayer creatures (Reward more xp than the regular versions, and have chances of dropping some rares, not imbued heart though as it is not very valuable ingame)

-Option to toggle on highlighted drops (Could be configured to only display drops <10m etc)

-NPC/Boss respawn timer - Could be a message displayed in chatbox within a certain radius

-Show previous names of players - Maybe by hovering over the current name just like OSRS

-Trouver's Parchment - Maybe a one-time fee of like 500m to permanently lock an item from breaking

-Dragon axe & pickaxe special attacks that boost by +3

-Slight buff to bounty rewards (For killing someone that has a high killstreak)

-Fun pvp zone (Could be with own items or same mechanic as tournament worlds on OSRS, ability to use any item in game)

-Slightly boost rewards of achievement cape for both ironman and regular accounts

Thoughts on these suggestions?

Love it except the parchment should be more than 500m. Great suggestions!

I agree with ya and good ideas, some been asked for many times already lol just takes a while but hopefully we will see some more new content like this soon!