Sign in to follow this  
stay blessed

I Feel Attacked

Why do i have to talk much? If people need help and ask for help in yell/clan chat, ofc i help. But seeing you always flamebaiting on yell or gamble that doesn't mention you triggers everyone. 

Just now, RW BLACKJACK said:

Except you weren't "chilling & minding your business." You posted a subjective attack in yell.

yell is no different than a forums post.

Expect clap backs when you say things in yell. 

Of course I expected some clap backs, that's the point of banter. You give some and you take some. I just wasn't sure how to respond to staff! Did you read the context are you just coming here to virtue signal because you're so much better than the rest of us?

1 minute ago, Eternals said:

Why do i have to talk much? If people need help and ask for help in yell/clan chat, ofc i help. But seeing you always flamebaiting on yell or gamble that doesn't mention you triggers everyone. 

You don't have to talk much, but just enough so people are on the same page! I never know where I stand with you :/ 

1 minute ago, stay blessed said:

Of course I expected some clap backs, that's the point of banter. You give some and you take some. I just wasn't sure how to respond to staff! Did you read the context are you just coming here to virtue signal because you're so much better than the rest of us?

Yes I've read the entire post & replies. 

My question is, was it necessary to make a topic on the forums calling Eternals out for something if all you really wondered was where is the "line"? 

2 minutes ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

Yes I've read the entire post & replies. 

My question is, was it necessary to make a topic on the forums calling Eternals out for something if all you really wondered was where is the "line"? 

Well, yes. Forums is a place you discuss runewild in at a leisurely pace, and I wanted to have a discussion. And as you can see from replies, it's difficult to get information out of him! So to the community I ask

1 minute ago, stay blessed said:

Well, yes. Forums is a place you discuss runewild in at a leisurely pace, and I wanted to have a discussion. And as you can see from replies, it's difficult to get information out of him! So to the community I ask

I am more than certain if you PM"d Eternals in game or on Forums he would've given you a direct answer to what is considered crossing a line... You could also look at rules. If you wrongfully think you ever get muted/banned just dispute it. During disputes you typically get a broader explanation to the decision if it's not an obvious one, ya know?

Eternals is very lenient when it comes to bans/mutes. 

I usually see at least 1-2 warnings before taking action.

1 minute ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

I am more than certain if you PM"d Eternals in game or on Forums he would've given you a direct answer to what is considered crossing a line... You could also look at rules. If you wrongfully think you ever get muted/banned just dispute it. During disputes you typically get a broader explanation to the decision if it's not an obvious one, ya know?

Eternals is very lenient when it comes to bans/mutes. 

I usually see at least 1-2 warnings before taking action.

You happen to be wrong a few accounts here. I have two open appeals currently nearly a month old with no responses. But I won't go into detail. I get where you're coming from though and I've tried those ways. I like to think of myself as fair and sensible, and this seemed to be the best route. You seem to think highly of Eternals, you should start a feedback topic for him. This, however, isn't the correct topic for it haha

2 minutes ago, stay blessed said:

You happen to be wrong a few accounts here. I have two open appeals currently nearly a month old with no responses. But I won't go into detail. I get where you're coming from though and I've tried those ways. I like to think of myself as fair and sensible, and this seemed to be the best route. You seem to think highly of Eternals, you should start a feedback topic for him. This, however, isn't the correct topic for it haha

Ah dang.

I mean I've never been muted or anything like that so I can't really relate. Outside of things of that nature Eternals has always been very helpful for me.

2 minutes ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

Ah dang.

I mean I've never been muted or anything like that so I can't really relate. Outside of things of that nature Eternals has always been very helpful for me.

All good brother! Sometimes you don't have the full story and that's okay. I'm glad I could fill you in a little more. You offered good advice for what you knew and you've kept it respectful and i appreciate it :P