Sign in to follow this  
stay blessed

Eternals/Peter Harassment

I'm getting real sick and tired of peter/eternals following me around and waiting for anything even moderately against rules so he can give me the hardest punishment. This is a quick 2 minute video of me hanging out with a friend and we're talking back and forth to each other saying dumb things but obviously kidding as we are close friends.  We were talking and I said his outfit was not good, so he told me I was adopted. I followed with "kys". CONTEXT: I am aware telling somebody to end their life is a terrible thing to say as a serious insult/flame. However, within this context of two good friends just talking, I don't believe that is grounds for a SEVEN DAY MUTE. No warning, nothing. I just received a one week mute for talking privately to my friend. And apparently "saying another server was better" which is weird because I didn't realize "FASHIONSCAPE", as in WEARING CLOTHES was a server. Just goes to show you how much he's looking for the smallest things to punish me for. I don't even know how Eternals saw the chat. Was he hiding somewhere? I don't know. This isn't the first time he's harassed me, and I guarantee it won't be the last time. I seriously am unable to enjoy the game with his continued harassment. Are there any senior staff that can please help me with this situation. 

Disclaimer: There's some unsavory language in the video evidence below. This is a conversation between Uwookgood, DND, and myself. Please be the judge as to whether or not I'm engaging in serious rule breaking/flaming or if it just might be something else

https://imgur.com/a/pKm5mP9  (this imgur link shows the official reason for punishment, "kys/saying another server was better"

I've also lodged a previous complaint against him here: https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/5318-i-feel-attacked/

@David @Adam @WINNING @Ry @Hope @Crocodile

Edited by stay blessed

A word you used to describe the "better" outfits is also the name of a different server. It was likely misinterpreted.

Edited by Spider-Man
typo

On 7/27/2021 at 10:58 AM, Spider-Man said:

A word you used to describe the "better" outfits is also the name of a different server. It was likely misinterpreted.

I was unaware of that, but in the context of my conversation, you can clearly see we are not talking about other servers. Misinterpretations happen as people are human, but that's usually solved with simple communication. And if you would refer to my previous post where @Eternals replied before, you would see he is vehemently against communication and understanding. And I quote, "why do I have to talk much"

G72Fz3z.png

Edited by stay blessed

1 hour ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

Communication always goes a long way. 

Hope you get it resolved. 

Amen to that, but as it seems, I can't even get the common decency of communication out of him. 

No one noticed that it wasn't "fashonscape" that was the server..  it was "Simplicity". But ill speak with peter.

4 hours ago, WINNING said:

No one noticed that it wasn't "fashonscape" that was the server..  it was "Simplicity". But ill speak with peter.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help with this.